By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I get Sonic Rush?

It looks like I just might be finding my way to a DS soon. And if that just happens to be the case, I'm eyeing Sonic Rush(among others). Any testimonials from you fine people?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Fun game.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Yeah? I've been thinking about getting Sonic Rush...I was just worried about being too much like the crappy 3d games...and also if it played well on two screens...this seemed like the game where 2 screens isn't necessary...I thought a Sonic 2D game would play better on a double-wide screen than a double-tall. But yeah, get a DS! It's fun! I have Meteos, Metroid Prime Pinball, Diddy Kong Racing, Mario and Luigi, Cooking Mama, New Super Mario Brothers, and Mario Kart. I highly recommend all but Diddy Kong Racing, which wasn't that exciting for me...and Cooking Mama's short but sweet. I'm thinking of getting Sonic Rush, Elite Beat Agents, Super Mario 64, Metroid Prime Hunters, and maybe a couple others over time. My next game would probably be Hunters though, since it's apparently fun.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

The best DS game is Harvest Moon DS. (seriously) (then again I think Harvest Moon is one of the best series ever as well tho)

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Sonic Rush is great the only thing is........you have to get used to hime running into the bottom screen then back up into the top one, oh and other games both Castlevaina games are great but I would say get Dawn of Sorrow first.

Around the Network

BenKenobi88 said: Yeah? I've been thinking about getting Sonic Rush...I was just worried about being too much like the crappy 3d games...and also if it played well on two screens...this seemed like the game where 2 screens isn't necessary...I thought a Sonic 2D game would play better on a double-wide screen than a double-tall. But yeah, get a DS! It's fun! I have Meteos, Metroid Prime Pinball, Diddy Kong Racing, Mario and Luigi, Cooking Mama, New Super Mario Brothers, and Mario Kart. I highly recommend all but Diddy Kong Racing, which wasn't that exciting for me...and Cooking Mama's short but sweet. I'm thinking of getting Sonic Rush, Elite Beat Agents, Super Mario 64, Metroid Prime Hunters, and maybe a couple others over time. My next game would probably be Hunters though, since it's apparently fun.
Sonic Rush is... good but Elite Beat Agents ROCKS!!! I downloaded it (on my flash card) and i can't stop playing it!!

BenKenobi88, Sonic Rush was developed by Dimps not Sonic Team. Thats probably why its so damned good. As for my impressions of the game? No need, RolStoppables description of Sonic Rush is dead on. I know a good deal of DS owners prefer SR to NSMB. I like both actually.