By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 3: ODST TV spot

Nobody does space opera like Halo.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Around the Network

They sure know how to put together Halo ads.

MS ads are excellent. Truly excellent.

I wish Sony would take a leaf out of their books for when they're trying to advertise titles like Resistance, etc.

Fallout, Final Fantasy, Fable, what more could you need? (Kingdom Hearts...)

brilliant, just need to cut it down 30secs now!

Around the Network

good ad, but should have been gameplay if a tv spot.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Wow put that on TV, best game ad ever!!!!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Skeeuk said:

But then it would of been just another ad instead this is a briliant ad. I am not even a Halo fan but I wish I was looking at that ad. Makes me want to get out there and buy the game. I am not sure the ad can live up to the game which may be your point but that does not really matter because that ad will acheive what it set out to do, sell more copies of ODST.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
Skeeuk said:

Whatever Skeeuk....that TV ad took ODST to the next level

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder