By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All old Metal Gear games

I was just trying to know more about the legendary story of Metal Gear.I have played all since the Metal Gear launch in 3D on Playstaion but i haven't played any before that which came on NES and olther platforms.So i was just searching and found three games.

Metal Gear - MSX,C64,NES,PC

Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake - MSX,C64,NES

Snake's Revenge - NES

But i can't play the games i don't have those consoles.So i was trying to search for some emulator and Roms so that i couldn't find any.Can anyone please help me find them?

Around the Network

www.google.com

Best site ever...

4 ≈ One

NES emulators are pretty easy to find, I would post a link but I'm not sure if it's against the rules.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

get this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid_3:_Snake_Eater#Subsistence

it has the first 2 on it.

If you actually like Metal Gear, you'd stray away from those shitty NES games you call Metal Gear.

Around the Network

Do not post links to or requests for warez. This is pretty well black and white - posting links to or requests for warez can and will get you banned posthaste. When we say warez, here is what we mean: copies of games, ROMs of console games (not including wholly from scratch creations, subject to any licenses said creations may have), leaked versions of non-yet-released games, even ones that will be freely available in the future. Just because you've got your hot little digital hands on a copy of the Duke Nukem Forever open beta a few years early, doesn't mean that you can share it here.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)