By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Isn't Sony making a "big announcement" today?

Ari_Gold said:
why would u care about sony... aren't you a nintendo fanboy.... its gettin sick... that everytime u get a chance to attack sony you do.... then again... its typical of a 12 year old like u to do that.

L  O  L.

So how old are you? 15?

I love the mature/grown up non nintendo gamers!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

IPTV/on demand HD direct tv on the ps3/mega tv same $hit

40gb ps3 in europe

WHITE dual shock 3 40gb ps3 in japan/korea

mM
leo-j said:

40gb ps3 in europe

Nice it plays tv shows and has memory its white, wow its just like my DVR.

Just being you makes everything you say trollish, I suppose.

"why would u care about sony... aren't you a nintendo fanboy.... its gettin sick... that everytime u get a chance to attack sony you do.... then again... its typical of a 12 year old like u to do that."

This is ignorant and trollish. He made no attack on Sony and you have no reason to come into this thread and attack him. In fact Soriku has every right to report you.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Two things might have provoked him, subtle things at that:

1. Putting big announcement in quotes makes it seem like you think the announcement will be mediocre, or under expectations. This is in no way below you.

2. Saying "lol" just added fuel to the fire.

I'm not sensitive enough to care, but you really have to be careful in what you say.

Perhaps it has something to do with what most of your threads are about.

Soriku said:
leo-j said:

40gb ps3 in europe

That's kinda a let-down (IMO). Was expecting BIGGER things.

Same here..usually when your behind you want to get the publics attention.

atleast thats the way i see it...

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

sinha said:
Lair 2

I wonder if it will use the amazing control scheme of analog sticks

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

"We admit it, we blew it this generation. Dev. for ps4 has begun"

I may come off as 360 fanboy but i grew up with psx and ps2 so i do feel some loyalty if u will, to sony, hell i want them to be the market leader again, It makes ms spit out really quality games just to keep up. I want to buy a ps3, but as of late i feel like i have no reason too. With all of these reports of mgs 4 and ff13 going multi id fell like an ass spending 320 dollars on a ps3. (I say 320 because we all know the 40 gig will be 400 when it comes to america and i work at walmart so id get 20% off in december.)

On a side note, i cant imagine playing devil may cry 4 with anything other than a dualshock.