By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - All numbers up. PS3 last

Rad. Doubt it'll be last next week though. The pre-slim price drop already had a good impact in NA too!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
REPOST

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=84924

so PS3 is officially doomed for the 7th time now?

8th, another thread just popped up.

By tommorow the total will be up to 12. Next week the total will be 0. Then the week after back up to 5.

All numbers are not up.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Finally now the interesting numbers will be next week :)

@CGI

I think this thread was a counter to the PS3 domination thread.

@This thread,the PS3 slim isnt in all locations yet,next week will have better numbers.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Hyruken said:
CGI-Quality said:
Hyruken said:
CGI-Quality said:
PS3 is last, I don't get why that was necessary....?

Because that what people are interested to know for this week right?

I think people new it would be last, it hasn't even had a full week with the price cut in all territories.

Neither has the Elite and the Arcade went up in price. So really was an interesting week wasen't it.

But you didn't mention the 360 in your OP, which is why we're discussing the PS3....

Think your looking for things that are not there CGI. The PS3 had a price cut and a new model launch, people are only interested in seeing how it has done with it's first available numbers. Anyone who says they are not interested to see how it did is a liar so hence why i said how it did.

PS3 has done very well in NA in my opinion, any console that can increase sales by 100% week over week has done a good job.

Just because i said last does not mean i think the console is shit so don't try and imply that.

ph4nt said:
ethomaz said:
No surprise, but next week in worst case for PS3:

JP: 100K
EU: 150K
US: 100K

that's probably the BEST case for PS3.

Why???

JP: 100K - ameblo.jp estimates based in first day sales (today)
EU: 150K - The best PS3 territory.
US: 100K - VGChartz estimates.

Then... worst case.... the best case will be 500k or more WW.

CGI-Quality said:
Hyruken said:
CGI-Quality said:
Hyruken said:
CGI-Quality said:
Hyruken said:
CGI-Quality said:
PS3 is last, I don't get why that was necessary....?

Because that what people are interested to know for this week right?

I think people new it would be last, it hasn't even had a full week with the price cut in all territories.

Neither has the Elite and the Arcade went up in price. So really was an interesting week wasen't it.

But you didn't mention the 360 in your OP, which is why we're discussing the PS3....

Think your looking for things that are not there CGI. The PS3 had a price cut and a new model launch, people are only interested in seeing how it has done with it's first available numbers. Anyone who says they are not interested to see how it did is a liar so hence why i said how it did.

PS3 has done very well in NA in my opinion, any console that can increase sales by 100% week over week has done a good job.

Just because i said last does not mean i think the console is shit so don't try and imply that.

Actually, that sounds like what YOU are doing. I just made a simple statement, you didn't mention the 360 in your OP. Why would I be discussing it? I said your OP was unnecessary, I've made no implications.

If I thought your were deliberately attacking a console, you would have been called out for it...

Chill out...

I did mention the 360, i put it's numbers up, they were ok, not really that amazing but if you put the price up of your cheapest console then you have to expect that. This week was all about the introduction of the slim and the price cut so did not really need to talk about the other consoles, we have talked about them for long enough. It's Sony's turn again :)

I already posted this.
And.. You make it so gloom "ps3 is last", Well no duh.. Everything hasn't even gone into affect yet, and consumers are waiting for the slim.
You put it in the title like it is some huge ground breaking shock.

Well like i ahve already said the PS3 is doing better then i expected it too. I didnt expect any kind of boosts untill the first week in September

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st