By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If consoles where girls

Edit: If consoles were girls - CRAP I can't spell! http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=7956454&publicUserId=5837401 PS3- She seemed nice at first: a very good looker with several "exclusive" features. But after a little while she's just turned into a real high-maintenance cash-grabbing bitch who you desperately want to leave, but whom you strangely feel compelled to stay with just to see how it all turns out. She's now inviting you to move into her Home, which could lead to a beautiful relationship...but you still have your reservations. She IS still really hot even after you first laid eyes on her in 1995, but a gold digger nonetheless. Her real life equivalent: Catherine Zeta Jones Xbox 360- The rich girl who has won over many because she is actually quite nice and not as materialistic as we originally thought she was. She's almost as hot as (or hotter than) the PS3 and doesn't whine as much, but over the long term will she still be quite as attractive? Overall, still a classy and reliable choice and one that'll get you the thumbs up from your mates. Her real life equivalent: Nicole Kidman Wii- Her previous incarnation was really hot in the 90s, but she kinda lost popularity over the turn of the millennium. However now, she's had a complete makeover and is back in the spotlight again with features that appeal to pretty much everyone. But then again she was idolised ever since the 80s and has a massive hardcore following to this day. She is fun in a harmless and innocent kind of way, but if you're the type that prefers paintball skirmishes over playing twister you are going to be disappointed. Her real life equivalent: Drew Barrymore

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

Great post. If the wii were a chick, i think that she would be some hairy art student that doesn't shave her legs/underarms.

Wii is like Drew Berrymore. Got on some drugs in the mid 90's, and F*ked her life up! Also, everyone in show biz has had their pass at her. XD XD XD

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

RolStoppable said: Seems like you finally found out how to use sarcasm.
I think drew berrymore is HOT. However if your good you can find nudie pictures of her, she seriously did have drug problems in the mid/late 90's. And tends to 'get around'. I just couldnt help myself. They couldnt have picked a better 'idol' that I could bash the Wii for. (unless it was britney spears... I would write a novel on that)

If consoles were girls, I'd be much less pathetic right now.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

stof said: If consoles were girls, I'd be much less pathetic right now.
That is funny!

Haha...What would they have said about the 3DO or Virtual Boy?

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

This just made me think of this funny skit I saw on youtube a while back comparing the ps3 and the Wii is girls, it's really funny if you haven't checked it out go here::: wii and ps3 as girls

Sounds about right - never did like Catherine Zeta Jones ;) The other two will do me fine... LOL!

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

nice post - funny