By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - No, I'm not watching this... (ODST)

im not impressed, looked shallow and not much in the way of and action experiance.

but then again this is different to halo 3, i think there will be more exploration in the city map, as apposed to level by level.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
im not impressed, looked shallow and not much in the way of and action experiance. because I'm a hater who always finds something to complain about in games for the X360, particularly the successful ones.

Fixed.

Slimebeast said:
Skeeuk said:
im not impressed, looked shallow and not much in the way of and action experiance. because I'm a hater who always finds something to complain about in games for the X360, particularly the successful ones.

Fixed.

nice one

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Slimebeast said:
Skeeuk said:

Fixed.

nice one

lmao...

im_sneaky said:
Halo 1 and 2 had great gameplay and great graphics. I find it too bad that that newer halos only have great gameplay.

if bungie had a build a new engine from the ground up for  xbox 360 then we might have gotten better graphics, but it would have taken longer.  As it is, they took the aproach of upgrading the halo 2 engine to work on the 360.  So, basically all we have is a beefed up last gen engine...

however, graphics don't make a game fun.  Sure it is great for the first 2 minutes to have pretty graphics, but after that, graphics mean nothing

Around the Network
im_sneaky said:
Halo 1 and 2 had great gameplay and great graphics. I find it too bad that that newer halos only have great gameplay.

What ?

Halo 2 looked sh*it back then... If I'm not wrong, it was the same year that Half-Life 2 was released ? Uurgh...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Sardauk said:
im_sneaky said:

What ?

Halo 2 looked sh*it back then... If I'm not wrong, it was the same year that Half-Life 2 was released ? Uurgh...

Firstly Halo 3 looks fine. Second it has more enemies on screen than ANY other game. 3rdly Halo Reach is an entirely new engine. And will have the same amount of enemies on screen with significantly better graphics than Halo 3 ODST. So Bungie will show us some nice tech, dont worry.

Damn. ODST this month. Bring it on.

trunkswd said:
The person has uploaded 25 parts, I am guessing its most of the game if not the entire game.

i hope not!!  Cause from the one's I watched, he really sucked at the game and was going slow.  So if a crappy person could get through it in roughly 4 hours (25x9) that wouldn't bode well for people that are pretty good at the game.

trunkswd said:
The person has uploaded 25 parts, I am guessing its most of the game if not the entire game.

This thread should never have been made! I couldn't resist, I've watched 6 parts already (=1 hour). :/

If the person who posted this video online works at or supports the developer, I'm guessing he's going to be looking for work in the near future.

Some people are just incredibly dense.