By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NA Sales UP! -- PS3 DOMINATED Home Consoles!!

WTF! I Cant see any new numbers at the site?

PS3 suceed to outsell Xbox 360 with around 1k. Thats much lower then i thougt it would do.

Well, for some that is succesful. lol

Around the Network

@tedsteriscool and @Star Scream,

Damn you guys and that munching blob. He freaks me out.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Alterego-X said:
OK, Now I'm really interested in next week. Will the PS3 sales really increase that much, just because Slim will be "officially" released?

In the US, I don't think it will be a massive rise. As far as I'm aware the street date wasn't broken anywhere else though.

It's feasible that Wii will still lead worldwide next week, but PS3 is more likely.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Sardauk said:
Gilgamesh said:

Remember because A LOT of people are forgetting this or there in  denial or something,

The PS3 Slim is not offically released for that week, it's only from limited suppliers, it's released EVERYWHERE (Except Japan, which is Sept 3rd) on September 1st (Next weeks numbers, or this week were on now I guess).

So this is a week before it releases and sales are already double in America.

It has nothing to do with the slim... it is the price.

If you had the choice to get a $299 80GB phat or a $299 120GB Slim what would you pick?

Exactly

lol, I'm not entirely sure it'll cause it to be above for two weeks..

Brawl FC: 0473 - 7465 - 0612

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:
Sardauk said:
Gilgamesh said:

Remember because A LOT of people are forgetting this or there in  denial or something,

The PS3 Slim is not offically released for that week, it's only from limited suppliers, it's released EVERYWHERE (Except Japan, which is Sept 3rd) on September 1st (Next weeks numbers, or this week were on now I guess).

If you had the choice to get a $299 80GB phat or a $299 120GB Slim for the same price what would you pick?

Exactly

a $299 phat actually ...

@bagaren

the new numbers will be updated WITH the software charts I think, thats why it'll take a while for them to come ont he front page

but as ioi himself made that article, the numbers are legit + I suck at photoshop, so I couldn't have made that graph thingy anyway

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Seece said:
Gilgamesh said:
Sardauk said:
Gilgamesh said:

If you had the choice to get a $299 80GB phat or a $299 120GB Slim for the same price what would you pick?

Exactly

a $299 phat actually ...

Why? The only difference is the matte finish.

Seece said:
Gilgamesh said:
Sardauk said:
Gilgamesh said:

Exactly

a $299 phat actually ...

Well the majority of the consumers are going to see 80GB for $299 or 120GB for $299, obviously they'll go for the Slim.

tedsteriscool said:
Seece said:
Gilgamesh said:
Sardauk said:
Gilgamesh said:

Exactly

a $299 phat actually ...

Why? The only difference is the matte finish.

Eh? not really ...