By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NA Sales UP! -- PS3 DOMINATED Home Consoles!!

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=Wii&reg1=America&cons2=PS3&reg2=America&cons3=X360&reg3=------&start=32691&end=40048

actually looks more like the 5th time... I wonder why ioi said "only the third time" in his article

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
@carl

winning?

What other home console is above it for that week? Or did i miss something?

JEDE3 said:
Ghutto said:
Finally 1 week in 3 years.

3 weeks in 3 years.

YEA!!! In your face Nintendo!!!

Had to change my sig to get some moderator to quit bitching about it......

CGI-Quality said:
Dominated.....?

yeah consoles hardly sell more than 1K in ethiopia in a year

so outselling rivals by 1.7K means ps3 is DOMINATING in terms of ethiopia, its not my fault ethiopia's my favorite country

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

kekeke so all it took was a pricecut and a new model

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:

@jede

Well does he say biggest selling console for 3 weeks or outselling the wii for 3 weeks... your chart doesnt include the 360. perhaps the 360 outsold it for thsoe 2 weeks you mention.

Had to go back and read the article ioi specifically said the wii. It would make sense if he meant first between the three though

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=Wii&reg1=America&cons2=PS3&reg2=America&cons3=X360&reg3=America&start=39348&end=40048

So, yeah I think he meant 1st. As you see here ps3 beats 360 and wii 2 times

Dominated darth.............REALLY? You need to be able to distinguish if you ever want to be a competent doctor. :P

That said I'm amazing at all the butthurt's just because PS3 beat the other two for a whole week. I guess e-penis is serious business.

CGI-Quality said:
Guys, I think some of us need to hold back the champagne-top popping until there's a true DOMINATING victory. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for the PS3 and Sony, but won't do any major celebrating just yet.

Besides, the competing consoles sold so close to the PS3, this is almost not noteworthy, although the PS3 did receive a hefty boost. However, even with this weeks #s, it's STILL not out of the woods.

I'm under-18 so I don't drink champagne!!!

So can I still continue to pop open my virgin cola bottle?

________

on another note I agree

kowenicki said:
@carl

Its a dead heat between all 3 for me.. Nothing in it. Circa 2% seperates all 3.

Yet with VGChartz data, PS3 is on top. So what i said, is true.

As Vin Diesel once said...

“It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning's winning!”

RPG said:
Dominated darth.............REALLY? You need to be able to distinguish if you ever want to be a competent doctor. :P

That said I'm amazing at all the butthurt's just because PS3 beat the other two for a whole week. I guess e-penis is serious business.

but but I got 3 A's lol