By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Biggest competition for Wii this christmas.

I have just seen an advert on ITV (UK channel, i was watching Richie Rich) for Wii's new christmas competion.

Tickle me Elmo extreme!....10 yars after the first one.

I will try to find a website link to the product.

link; http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000ETRE0Q/ref=s9_asin_title_1/203-6454613-3863903?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=1MEM0YZ6D03GD8BB7ATS&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=139045791&pf_rd_i=468294

only 1 left in stock already!....rank 204 in toys and games

Around the Network

The ps3 is its biggest competition..

40gb ps3 + bundles Footboll game.. not only that but.. IPTV...On demand on the ps3..

mM

leo i wasn't being serious, both this and Wii will do excellently this christmas but one will not take sales away from the other. (i dunno though maybe some children will be given an ultimatum by parents, a £35 character that moves plus other presents, or a Wii.)

The 40G PS3 will not outsell the Wii this christmas by the way.

edit @soriku, although i am still sure the 40G wont help much, you clearly underestimate football here in Eu

That was real big for awhile last year (bigger than the Wii where I live) but it died off.

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

has it been out since last year? i don't remember anything about it last christmas,...surely it would also negate the fact its a 10 year anniversary thing (unless there was an xtreme version before but this is a 'special' version.

when did the original come out?....if it was before 97 then maybe this is just the same product as last year.

Around the Network

The biggest competition for Wii will be supply.

IPTV is on demand/ Direct tv!! Without satelite!! On the playstation 3 and it works with Location free on the psp letting you watch over 300 channels on the psp anywhere in the world!!!

It is being advertised higly in korea. Coming january in Europe(NA's stupid comcast and ATT, and oither services making it hard for sony to decide which to go with..)

40gb is going to sell amazingly.

mM

It's interesting that this Elmo toy craze is such a regional thing. I have never heard of it outside of US users on internet forums.

leo-j said:
IPTV is on demand/ Direct tv!! Without satelite!! On the playstation 3 and it works with Location free on the psp letting you watch over 300 channels on the psp anywhere in the world!!!

It is being advertised higly in korea. Coming january in Europe(NA's stupid comcast and ATT, and oither services making it hard for sony to decide which to go with..)

40gb is going to sell amazingly.

can you define amazingly please? any concrete idea of numbers

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

@soriku

Why wont it sell amazingly? Its bundled with a footboll game, and dynasty warriors in japan and its as cheap as the 360.

Oh right.. nintendo is best.

mM