By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Final Fantasy made you a fan?

VII.

Around the Network

IV.

ffviii

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

FFIV. One of my friends brought it over for a sleep over. I said it was boring. (He did pretty much make me watch him play) But I went on to play it when he was asleep and stayed up all night. I didn't go on to beat until a few yeas later when I downloaded the rom. I did get FF6 when it came out though because of it.

This

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

VIII

Final Fantasy Legend III

First FF game I played was FFVI at a friends house. When I heard FFVII was coming to PS1 it was instant must buy. FFVII was no disappointment, neither was VIII, though IX was kinda disappointing. Likewise FFX being on PS2 meant the PS2 was a must buy. FFX brought back the love for me, and despite everyone else disliking XII, I loved it. FFXI was before its time, I really wanted to play it one a console (tried on PC, interface would have been perfect for console). I have high hopes for FFXIV)

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

FFIII

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Final Fantasy VI. It had an amazing balance of all the different elements in an RPG, and it was big on character development. Also, the game was fun as hell.