By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sep 1 is HERE -- GOODBYE Phat PS3 & Spider-Man Font! (Black Beast is Dead)!

The CLOCK HAS STRUCK 12 in some arabian country & will do so in UK & America in the next few hours.

However as we all know, Japan is the most important country in the world, so SEP 1 is HERE!

PS3 SLim has officially been launched today!

This beautiful, elegant & sexy font will NEVER be seen again.......the PS3 logo is now changed!

The BLACK BEAST is dead, the font destroyed, the shinyness lost........the PS3 that was set to rule the world is gone on this day!

Please say a goodbye message to this truly beautiful system that served us for 2.5 years......RIP Phat PS3!

{psssssst, your not allowed to post slim photo's in this thread}

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Well the slim actually releases on the 3rd in Japan so sorry to burst the bubble there! But bye bye Phat PS3... *looks over to his and says hi* lol

im sad now il miss the phat ps3 the old art box and the ps3 font that spiderman stole :,(

lol zoom time forward then old ps3! TEH CELL CAN DO IT

@squall

lol, not here in UK or america

My phat PS3 remains

BUT AFTER FW 3.0.......the main PS3 menu will never show the SPIDER-MAN FONT EVER AGAIN!

all we'll see is the cheap new PS3 logo (the one like the PS2, PSP & PS1 one's)

Around the Network

I hope the new PS3 game cases (that come with the new logo) don´t change size.

@newcloud

PS3 stole the font not spider-man

@JGArret

WHAT THE F***

what new PS3 game cases, I am terribly picky about things staying in order.....it better not be different in looks!

"BUT AFTER FW 3.0.......the main PS3 menu will never show the SPIDER-MAN FONT EVER AGAIN!"
what do u mean it never showed that font on the menu did it?

darthdevidem01 said:
@JGArret

WHAT THE F***

what new PS3 game cases, I am terribly picky about things staying in order.....it better not be different in looks!

Someone's gonna be disappointed.