By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Watch Kojima's Wii game be Zone of the Enders 3

If the concept of a game feature fast-moving mecha with sleek designs (more Evangelion than Gundam) interests you at all, you will be blown away. The sheer high-speed, visceral thrill of the battles has been unmatched by any similar game that I've seen. There's nothing like tearing giant metal beams out of the environment and smashing your enemies with them, or dashing in close with a sword attack, grabbing another mech and using it as a weapon. Just describing it makes me want to go play it right now...

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network

ZOE2 seems to be my "eternally avoided" game, I've never had the money when it was in, it was never in when I had the money.

I went looking for it again (or tales of the abyss) but came up empty handed, so I got Radiata Stories and Valkyrie Profile 2. (still a good purchase, but not what I had hoped most for)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

@tk1797:

I'm pretty sure that you and I are probably the only ones who ever played Fist of Mars. I liked it too.

Hates Nomura.

As for a Wii game with Kojima involvement, I wonder if he has any intention of bringing the Boktai/Lunar Knights series to a console; it would seem a more natural fit for the Wii than some of his other properties. Lunar Knights sold like a fatal virus though, in spite of being a very cool game.

Hates Nomura.

i doubt soriku played the first 2 games in the series.... and just wants the 3rd game to be on the wii to brag and make threads against sony...

Around the Network

What da... zone of the enders 3? What, who, where did you get that? If you can't show a link where this information is directed, then what you say is considered nothing but nonsense :P

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Oh, man...if they actually make ZOE3 and put it on PS3........I've wanted a 3rd sequel for so long.....hehe, anybody who played it remember Zero Shift?

The good thing about ZOE for me is that it was much better than MGS2. ZOE 2 was better, but I hate those anime kind of characters. I hate all Mecha-animes, but I loved Metal Warriors, Cybernator, ZOE.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Soriku said:
@Ari

Why don't you ever stop trolling?

Trolling, perhaps. But he does have a good point.

I mean, face it. You like the idea of Monster Hunter 3 and Zone of the Enders 3 being on the Wii just because they were previously on Sony platforms, and you just want to spite the PS3. You obviously had a PS2, so why didn't you buy these games before?