By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Watch Kojima's Wii game be Zone of the Enders 3

I just don't know what Zone of Enders is, that's all.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
I just don't know what Zone of Enders is, that's all.

Zone of the Enders, also known as Z.O.E., is a video game that was developed and published by Konami in 2001 for the PlayStation 2. It was produced by, and is closely associated with, Hideo Kojima. The game is based around mecha combat. The mechas were designed by Yoji Shinkawa, the character and mechanical designer for the Metal Gear Solid series. The game is rated M for animated blood and animated violence, though not in such an excess that it would normally have constituted an M rating. The reason for the M rating is most likely due to its inclusion of the Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty demo, the fourth installment of Kojima's popular stealth-based action game.

Gameplay movie.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/957.html

If you really never played it , I recommend it to rend it.

Double post,  I blame Soriku!

I guess Soriku hates Sony with a passion. Even though some of the best games come from Sony or have been on ps1/ps2. He must have a ps2 if he played kh. Or unless you have a ds to of played KH. Soriku only sides with the winning team... ie Wii and Ds due to sales.

Back to topic... Maybe Konami will have a new wii base game and not one from a previous franchise.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

^Soriku said he became a Wii fanboy because he heard a rumour that KH3 will be on the Wii.

And I prefer to see ZOE 3 on PS3 and X360 and a new IP for the Wii.

Around the Network

Police Naughts!

The only Zone of the Enders game I played was Zone of the Enders: The Fist of Mars. It was pretty awesome and if Konami were to make a game similar to that for the wii (or DS or 360) I'd buy it. I wonder if anyone else played this game I don't think it did well.

The first Zone of the Enders game for PS2 was not really all that spectacular. The second game, however (subtitled "The 2nd Runner"), is all kinds of awesome and is also one of the best-looking PS2 games around. If you like action games at all, you should check it out. It is INSANE.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

If ZOE comes on Wii and is made well, I'd buy it... I really need a decent or better mecha game to tidy me over... It's been over a month since I played anything with mechanized armor in it.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

GooseGaws said:
The first Zone of the Enders game for PS2 was not really all that spectacular. The second game, however (subtitled "The 2nd Runner"), is all kinds of awesome and is also one of the best-looking PS2 games around. If you like action games at all, you should check it out. It is INSANE.

It is pretty cheap at my local Eb games. I just might buy it to check it out.