By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How long do you think Super Mario Galaxy will be?

5 hours.....this way I'm not disappointed...

but honestly 20-30 would be fine with me...

Around the Network

I guess 20 hours but without the extra's.

Maybe around 15 to 20 hours.

Anyone know what other Super Mario games clock in at? 

Arcturus said:

I am not sure anymore but I thought if you run through Mario 64 it was around 2 hours but around 8 hours if you want everything.

And for all the stars in Sunshine I took around 15 hours :s.

Lets see.. its on a dvd.. its got huge environments.. huge graphics.. huge amounts of content on a 4gb dvd...

I think anywhere from 15-22 hours.

mM
Around the Network

As long as it takes me to complete it.

I'm guessing 13-15 main game, 15-20 for completionists. When has any mario game clocked in at 40 hours, soriku? It will be an amazing 15 hours though.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Arcturus said:

depends on how much you suck...it took me for example 15 years to beat Super Mario bros..

15 to 20 hours to complete it with (roughly) 50% of the stars, 30 to 40 hours to get all of the stars.

leo-j said:
Lets see.. its on a dvd.. its got huge environments.. huge graphics.. huge amounts of content on a 4gb dvd...

I think anywhere from 15-22 hours.

Check Tales of Symphonia. 100 hour game on 2 1.1 gb disks. And 60-70% of 2nd disk data is the same as disk 1. Also huge enviroments and 100% voice acted.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."