By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NSMBrothers Wii Peripheral to boost 10M+ sales

It is just a piece of plastic to cover the wiimote, like the Wheel and the Zapper.

NSMB Wii can be confirmed now as a 10 million seller?

Link here

Around the Network

I see, So Nintendo is telling me to through out my wiimote and instead us this...interesting, so why not incorporate motion control or IR functionality into this game?

EDIT: Ok, just took another look, and it's just a plastic shell for the wiimote. I wonder if it will come with the game.

Link?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Wait, where did you find these?

Destroyer_of_knights said:
I see, So Nintendo is telling me to through out my wiimote and instead us this...interesting, so why not incorporate motion control or IR functionality into this game?

How could it be telling you to throw out the Wiimote, when not only is there no indication it replaces it, the very text and last picture states it's part of this?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
Destroyer_of_knights said:

If you throw out your wiimote then you will need to buy another one to put into the plastic holder - if you plan on buying NSMB and this news is true. :)

LordTheNightKnight said:
Link?
forest-spirit said:
Wait, where did you find these?

The top four are from Gamestop.

that's sick! i want the red one. :)

Classic controls for a classic game.

LordTheNightKnight said:
Link?

Wrong, it was Zelda.

jk  :P

scroll down - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=363710&page=19