By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vgchartzville's Mafia Round 3 - Game Thread

Okay, he's the night roles everybody did:

Night 1                   Night 2                 Night 3                    Night 4                    Night 6

Mafia(too lazy):                 Gnizmo                   Onyxmeth             Dead                       Dead                           Dead

Arsonist(Zexen):                Khuutra                  WoW                    DGC                        Craan                         RCTJunkie

Doctor(Onyxmeth):            Nothing                  Nothing               Dead                         Dead                         Dead

Lie-Detector(Falcon):           Dtewi                      Craan                Nothing                    Dead                         Dead                                      

Traitor(DGC):                     Nothing                   Falcon                   Khuutra                   Dead                         Dead

Cop(craan):                      Soleron                   RCTjunkie             Khuutra                     Dead                           Dead

Cop2Gnizmo):                  Khuutra                   Dead                    Dead                         Dead                           Dead

Firefighter(Khuutra)           Himself                    Craan                  Craan                      Himself                       RCTjunkie   

I'm not sure if that's how it exacly went, but that's what I have for now...         

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

So basically Onyx and RCT didn't play at all.

zexen_lowe said:
Hey, no fun lynching me when I'm not here. Still, if voted for insomniac, would you have gone through, Khuutra?

Very possibly.

Khuutra said:
zexen_lowe said:
Hey, no fun lynching me when I'm not here. Still, if voted for insomniac, would you have gone through, Khuutra?

Very possibly.

Whew! Good thing I voted first then!

Agh, I could have killed Khuutra in nights 2 and 3? Fuck!

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
So basically Onyx and RCT didn't play at all.

Nope, I was about to modkill Onyx and give doctor to someone else, but you guys finsihed them off so I didn't...

Didn't care for RCT, he was a townie.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

zexen_lowe said:

What can I say? I thought you'd go for Craan.

Fuck, I died in the time I was gone?

Ah well. Time to sign up again.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Khuutra said:
zexen_lowe said:

What can I say? I thought you'd go for Craan.

Well, night 2 I knew it was a 50/50 between who you'd pick, so I went for a sure kill. After that, I considered it, but I thought that I'd be wasting a night kill if you protected yourself

Damn I go to the ranch for 2 days and all of this happen..

You should get better at reading.. I stated several times that I knew that dtewi was a towny and you still lynched him >_>

If I somebody had guessed that i was the lie detector I would've became a regular towny, that's what i never said it.. Actually I was gonna said it when i was lynched but like i said i went to the ranch.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||