Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
I am not sorry.

Except that I died. I'm sorry for that.

That's what you got for not trusting me

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

zexen_lowe said:
Falcon095 said:
insomniac17 said:
Falcon095 said:
insomniac17 said:
Falcon095 said:
Damn I go to the ranch for 2 days and all of this happen..

You should get better at reading.. I stated several times that I knew that dtewi was a towny and you still lynched him >_>

If I somebody had guessed that i was the lie detector I would've became a regular towny, that's what i never said it.. Actually I was gonna said it when i was lynched but like i said i went to the ranch.

I forgot that the lie detector lost his role if he roleclaims... Also, we incorrectly believed the mafia who claimed that you were the arsonist, which really helped zexen out.

That's why asked if you were gonna lynch me because the mafia told you to.. >_>

Well, at the time their pattern made sense. Looking back, it probably would have been wise to talk about it more...

Yeah.. but you bastards ignored me the whole game lol

Well, we'd pay more attention to you IF YOU POSTED MORE

I was busy the first days >_>

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Why did it come as a surprise to anyone that WoW was mafia? Either him, or Khuutra were obviously misleading people. I picked Khuutra day one and WoW would have been next just to make sure they weren't both working together. Keep me around next time and you bastards might get this done faster.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
Why did it come as a surprise to anyone that WoW was mafia? Either him, or Khuutra were obviously misleading people. I picked Khuutra day one and WoW would have been next just to make sure they weren't both working together. Keep me around next time and you bastards might get this done faster.

It's good that you were killed though.  The mafia wouldn't have had a chance against 2 cops each getting an investigate every night.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:

It's good that you were killed though.  The mafia wouldn't have had a chance against 2 cops each getting an investigate every night.

I tend to agree. We should have had both cops connected, and one investigate. I think it could have worked out well that way. Well I mean other than the fact that Craan got half way to victory with his day one investigate.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229