By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - hey people, get on the IM!

Wow, what a thread!

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Around the Network

they didn't remove it? maybe it's time to lift the IM fee? (or has it already been done)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

It costs nothing or $250 VG, which is equivalent.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Yeah, you can just do some wonderful DATABASE WORK and get 250 VG$ easily!

Summaries are the big payday!

It appears no one online :(

Only our friends appear in the chat room or all the comunity?

Around the Network

Haven't used the IM in months, nothing interesting lately. Though, I gotta admit, the chat we had once with Soriku, SHMUP and Snesboy was pretty epic. It even inspired a (sadly locked) thread. Sadly, it was that time and never again

yay, my thread has returned!

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

It is alive
:)

Yes.

Everyone get on IM now or else!

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Hey people! Get on the IM!

This is invisible text!