By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Happy Birthday. Dont get drunk, it's still illegal--Unless, of course you're playing Wii Sports in your underwear.

Just kidding.... its not illegal anyways.

Around the Network
hunter_alien said:
stof said:
Congratulations Lolita. You can vote now! And just in time, because there's going to be a Federal Election this year!

Ok, maybe I'm the only person that thinks thats the best part of being 18, but still, Happy Birthday. I'm e-mailing you cake right now.

Im with you stof ... this is my first voting year over here :)

Nice to know that their are still people who know the importance of their voting rights.

Happy Birthday Lolita. One of my friend's had her 25th birthday yesterday. It seems the New Year's celebration produces a lot of early October birthday's

GraTz!! :D You are now 100% legal/old enough to go to jail.

:( Yeah...I felt damn old when I got to 18 too...

GL in life anyway! ^^

lolita said:
Hehehe... Well I didn't expect any special meaning to turn 18... Well now it's too late to accuse my bf of rape! XD

Happy Birthday!!!

Around the Network
lolita said:

Yeah I'm 18 now... Depressing! I'm not what I thought I would be. People who know me personaly know what I'm talking about.

I should be happy today but iono why I'm sad. So anyways, good news for pervs here you're now all allowed to drool over my pics (jk :P).

At least there's still a bit of sillyness left in me today. XD

YAy! You're legal! Now I can sink my Claws into you! *licks lips*

Happy Birthday lolita!!!

Here's another one for you:

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

I dont know you but happy birthday, dont be depressed, cherish your youth.....Im 26 and feel really relly old. Not to mention I feel the best times of ones life hapen between the time they are "adults" and the time they get married, so just dont get married. Now go out tommorow and take advantage of the Toys R Us by 2 get 1 free deal.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

its my brothers (not bacon) birthday today. HB lolita!!

@ girl gamer elite: Gulp! O_O '

@ mancandy: That makes me want to puke. >_