By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Nah no cigarettes, no cigars (well maybe exept a few occasions I like the cherry ones), no alcool, no lottery (I don't belive I could ever win it's BS)... In other words I'm not interested in anything I can legally do now.

Around the Network
lolita said:

I should be happy today but iono why I'm sad. So anyways, good news for pervs here you're now all allowed to drool over my pics (jk :P).

Nah,  now you are way to old..J/K.

And I had the same feeling with STOF.

Yes finally 18 now I can vote ^__¨.

Happy Birthday Lolita

This is for you :P

P.S. Don´t worry thats not me... I look much better :) 

lolita said:Nah really not... I don't really like to drink.

Blasphemy!!!!

@ The Dude. That would be a much different picture if that cake had candles on it.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

^lol

Congrats' lolita, is good to see that you are one healthy person in the alcohol/tobacco aspect :P

You are older and older... 18 already? Not so far from 20!... j/k xD

@ El Duderino: That's very appreciated... *_* *Drools over keyboard...* Oh noes! My keyboard, my precious keyboard! >_

@lolita: nice to hear you like it, next year I´ll give you one of those plastic keybord-drool-catchers... yeah I spill lots of beer on mine... I think there are new liveforms growing inside it... 

@stof: I hear some poeple would find that sort of thing kinky... but I don´t even want to think about fire in that area... thanx for the nightmares though :)

stof said:
Congratulations Lolita. You can vote now! And just in time, because there's going to be a Federal Election this year!

Ok, maybe I'm the only person that thinks thats the best part of being 18, but still, Happy Birthday. I'm e-mailing you cake right now.

We'll find out on Tuesday if there'll be an election or not this year.  Hopefully there is, as I wasn't too impressed with Ontario's provincial election results on Wednesday. :(

Happy Birthday.

Since I don't drink, smoke, gamble, or vote hitting the big one-eight didn't mean much to me either. Oh well.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.