By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Announcing Sonic to appease those angry about the delay?

Bare - Reveal, expose
Bear - Carry
Bear - Large furry thing, may like honey. Probably can maul you. But not Zangeif.
Bear - Homosexual slang term for... alright, I can stop.

If it was appeasement, wouldn't Sonic be revealed after the delay? Then again, I think he was for the Japanese announcement.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Around the Network
Valdens said:

Maybe it's just me, but does it seem like Sonic being announced for Brawl (I think a day before the delay was confirmed) was to lessen the impact of those who would definitely be angry about the games delay? I was angry about the delay, but kept in mind Sonic had just been released, which made me a little less angry about it. Seems like the kind of thing Nintendo would do to make sure their fans stayed content.

Assuming this was their intention, I think this is a pretty smart move, trying to balance out one REALLY bad update with one REALLY good one. Opinions?

Agreed and varified with Dojo's posting of the official February release date.  Though they would have been smarter to announce the delay, and then drop the Sonic News!  What to you think?