By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Could Ratchet And Clank Future steal some of Super Mario Galaxy's thunder?

It comes out right before SMG and appears to be an extremely well made game.  I've even read one preview in which the writer says:  "If your friends ask you why you spent so much on a PS3 show them this game".  I'm curious what you guys think, if this game comes out and scores >90%  or even if it shockingly scores better than SMG would that cause SMG to lose some of it's appeal?

Around the Network

I don't know whether to be bewildered or hilarious.

They're not even on the same console, and the Wii has a ridiculously larger userbase, and Mario games have consistently outsold Ratchet and Clank, etc.

I don't think so. R&C is a nice platform series but Mario is in a field of his own and I don't that R&C can harm SMG one bit.

"Everyone else see's the Joker laugh; only Harley has ever seen him cry."- Arleen Sorkin

In an hour of Darkness a blind man is
the best guide. In an age of Insanity
look to the madman to show the way.
- - Warhammer 40,000 rule book

I doubt it. I think it would have to review higher to do so. I don't expect it to be better then SMG because of the history of each franchise... and even if it was a better game i doubt it'd get ranked higher.

lol no

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Two completely different types of games, with different appeal. No.

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

RolStoppable said:
No.

QFT :P

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

It might, but Mario will take it all back.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

No.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Mario doesn't have competition :).