By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Game Ever Released Elimination Game - 3rd Generation

I don't know if I'm gonna start a 4th gen game elimination thread yet. This is a LOT of work and they're not enough people participating on a regular base. If I can have confirmation of at least 10 people who's gonna vote every day I will make one.

Around the Network

Well, since this has been fun, you can confirm my participation on the next one ;)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I'd regularly vote...

I´m in.

That makes 3...

Around the Network

I'd vote. That gen was perhaps the most competitive gens of all time and while I was SNES all the way Genesis was awesome.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

+ Legend of Zelda
- Alexx Kidd in Miracle World

I'm in as well. I need something to procrastinate doing my homework with!

Id vote several times a day definitely.

There are now 6 permanent voters...