By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Game Ever Released Elimination Game - 3rd Generation

+ The Legend of Zelda
- Metroid

Around the Network

+ Metroid
- Zelda

I vote this twice

even though I know zelda will lose, I will stick with my favorite.

+Zelda
-Metroid

+Metroid
-Zelda

;)

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

+ zelda
- metroid

+ zelda
- metroid

These are the final two?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
+ zelda
- metroid

These are the final two?

yes

77 - The Legend of Zelda (NES)

0 - Metroid (NES)

Shinobi, Tecmo Super Bowl, Contra, Double Dragon II, Ninja Gaiden II, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, After Burner, Final Fantasy, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III, Kirby's Adventure, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario Bros., Phantasy Star, Mega Man II, Battletoads, Tetris, Wonderboy III, Alexx Kidd in Miracle World, Sonic the Hedgehog, Street of Rage, Mega Man III, Castlevania, Dragon Warrior IV and Metroid eliminated.

I think we have a winner :

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA

followed by :

#2 Metroid
#3 Dragon Warrior IV
#4 Castlevania
#5 Mega Man III

atma. will you start with a new one on snes games???

Great top 5 list in the end, much deserved victory for Zelda ;).

You should do a Snes list, I'll gladly provide you with games for it, or if you want, just check my game collection for Snes games, I have a lot of them, 84 to be exact :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"