By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Icon Tournament: Master Chief VS Gordon Freeman

Seece said:
Akvod said:
Seece said:
Akvod said:
Seece said:

"I don't see how Sony has to do anything with this... it's PC vs console if anything... I mean... it's MS vs MS X.X How can Microsoft fanboys possibly lose in this round? I mean it's a Valve character, and a Bungie character. Yeah, Sony fanboys are really going to win here..."

It's not MS VS MS whatsoever and you know that very well. There are some sad individuals on this site that will vote down MC because he is MS centric and GF and half Life or no. PC does not = Microsoft .. not on these forums anyway.

But you already knew all that, even a mod agree's with me on this.

And I fully expect some sonyboys to do that, I'll count the votes because I can't be bothered with the hassle.

No please say your piece and leave it at that, don't want you to start making false claims again ...

Mods can only give their own subjective opinion on something subjective. They're not gods or anything, just fellow people like me and you. As soon as they leave this forum, they're just another member on another forum. Some people may see that PC isn't really a representation of MS, other like me would find it a bit absurd that the PC (you know, I'm a PC and I'm a mac?) doesn't represent MS.

Those that vote down MC in hopes of voting down an MS character seem futile to me, because either way 1 of the 2 very large icons are going to go anyway.

And I don't know what you mean by false claims. MC is made by Bungie, a company who has great relations with MS, and GF is made by Valve, a company that has a bad relationship with Sony. MC is on Xbox and GF is on PC... how are those false claims? The rest are my opinions, and they can never be "false".

Please stop saying "You already knew that" or "Good at playing clueless Akvod" =/  I think you're giving me too much credit here XD XD XD

I'm amazed I have to point it out and it's not as light as the day to you that sony fanboys will vote for Freeman (not all) to get MC out. Freeman is not a Microsoft mascot whatsoever ...

I'm talking about previous "issue" with your false claims. You have done pretty good today, no porkys so far

Freeman is a mascot of the PC (as MC is with Xbox) which is the entire symbol, no, the foundation, of Microsoft... Like the other poster said, both games had huge sales, legacies, fanbases, and critical awards. That's why I find it absurd that you consider it strange that MC isn't winning. Sorry that the poll you created isn't going the way you wanted O.o

And what do you mean? O.o Porkies? And I've done pretty good today? Am I being graded or something sensei?

I don't find it strange MC isn't winning, and I don't care if he is losing. Starting to make stuff up again ...

Then what possible reason do you have to be upset in the first place then?

Around the Network
Akvod said:
Seece said:
Akvod said:
Seece said:
Akvod said:
Seece said:

"I don't see how Sony has to do anything with this... it's PC vs console if anything... I mean... it's MS vs MS X.X How can Microsoft fanboys possibly lose in this round? I mean it's a Valve character, and a Bungie character. Yeah, Sony fanboys are really going to win here..."

It's not MS VS MS whatsoever and you know that very well. There are some sad individuals on this site that will vote down MC because he is MS centric and GF and half Life or no. PC does not = Microsoft .. not on these forums anyway.

And I fully expect some sonyboys to do that, I'll count the votes because I can't be bothered with the hassle.

No please say your piece and leave it at that, don't want you to start making false claims again ...

Mods can only give their own subjective opinion on something subjective. They're not gods or anything, just fellow people like me and you. As soon as they leave this forum, they're just another member on another forum. Some people may see that PC isn't really a representation of MS, other like me would find it a bit absurd that the PC (you know, I'm a PC and I'm a mac?) doesn't represent MS.

Those that vote down MC in hopes of voting down an MS character seem futile to me, because either way 1 of the 2 very large icons are going to go anyway.

And I don't know what you mean by false claims. MC is made by Bungie, a company who has great relations with MS, and GF is made by Valve, a company that has a bad relationship with Sony. MC is on Xbox and GF is on PC... how are those false claims? The rest are my opinions, and they can never be "false".

Please stop saying "You already knew that" or "Good at playing clueless Akvod" =/  I think you're giving me too much credit here XD XD XD

I'm amazed I have to point it out and it's not as light as the day to you that sony fanboys will vote for Freeman (not all) to get MC out. Freeman is not a Microsoft mascot whatsoever ...

I'm talking about previous "issue" with your false claims. You have done pretty good today, no porkys so far

Freeman is a mascot of the PC (as MC is with Xbox) which is the entire symbol, no, the foundation, of Microsoft... Like the other poster said, both games had huge sales, legacies, fanbases, and critical awards. That's why I find it absurd that you consider it strange that MC isn't winning. Sorry that the poll you created isn't going the way you wanted O.o

And what do you mean? O.o Porkies? And I've done pretty good today? Am I being graded or something sensei?

I don't find it strange MC isn't winning, and I don't care if he is losing. Starting to make stuff up again ...

I'm not upset, I'm just stating my opinion on the matter.

Reply how you wish Akvod, just don't ask any questions because I'm not going to answer them.

Seece said:
Akvod said:
Seece said:
Akvod said:
Seece said:
Akvod said:
Seece said:

I'm not upset, I'm just stating my opinion on the matter.

Reply how you wish Akvod, just don't ask any questions because I'm not going to answer them.

Did you play the Sands of Time trilogy? What do you think of it in comparison to the next gen PoP (haven't finished it yet so please don't spoil).

Gordon Freeman!

shio said:
Gordon Freeman!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD XD XD

He finally came.

Around the Network

the chief

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

master chief

Master chief.

Loving all those peeps with sony ONLY gamercards in their sig voting against the chief (what a suprise).

Still, 10,000,000 Halo 3 sales and rising so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Ronster316 said:
Master chief.

Loving all those peeps with sony ONLY gamercards in their sig voting against the chief (what a suprise).

Still, 10,000,000 Halo 3 sales and rising so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

So, because people only have a Sony gamercard in there Sig... means they are pro Sony?

Does that mean i am pro MS?

I never played a final fantasy game in my life, hence i never voted in the cloud v sepiroth round.

No doubt in my mind that quite a high percentage of people who voted here have never touched a Halo game in their life.