By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would I like Fallout 3?

I loved that perk!!!! It definately made the end quite easy.

@ Reasonable, IIRC the reason why the 360 version didn't render those effects was due to a bug. So both versions have had improvements.

Tease.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
I loved that perk!!!! It definately made the end quite easy.

@ Reasonable, IIRC the reason why the 360 version didn't render those effects was due to a bug. So both versions have had improvements.

Ah, that makes sense.  360 clearly should have had those elements, too.

So I guess if I was the big M I'd get it on 360 unless he has a preference for PS3.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

He does have a slight preference for PS3... If one is cheaper than the other, I'll get that one, but we'll see. I am obviously not as sensitive to frame rates as many of you are, so long as they are not really bad

I saw the GT review, and the 3rd person view looks terrible, so it is just an FP game. And I do like jRPGs as well, in fact, I like all RPGs so I will almost definitely give this a try.

@Munkeh111 You hated Oblivion? then forget about Fallout 3. I didn't hate Oblivion, I certainly thought it was overrated and it was barely a good 80/100 game. But I milked that game for 101 hours of gameplay. However, I felt the lack of good characters/story and engrossing combat didn't make it worth a single extra minute of my time after that. I barely forced myself to complete as much as I could to see if I could unlock something interesting that would make me return to the game one day...nothing. Then I almost bought Fallout 3, and thank god I didn't . I gave a try months later after its release and all I saw was Oblivion, but in a much worse world! So no thanks. If you hated Oblivion, you'll completely despise F3.

@ the, my complaints over Oblivion were with the combat mostly, I must admit I did not give it much of a chance, the combat looks a lot more attractive in Fallout 3

Around the Network

As long as you have good taste in games you will absolutely love it.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down