By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tatsunoko vs Capcom 4 new characters to be revealed at TGS

That would be very stupid since Japan aren't getting the characters. But I hope it's true.

Around the Network

2nd Most anticipated wii game :)

Yeah, this seems a little out of line. Though Nintendo has been known to announce games at E3 that they have no intention of releasing stateside, so its not entirely unprecedented.

It would be neat, though.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

about time......

can't wait to have online matches

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Around the Network

Capcom possibly will release a "Plus" version of the game in Japan, with online and extra chars.

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Why does it say that the online will be improved over the Japanese game? As far as i know, the Japanese game didnt have online right?

Dante may not be too likely - I think the his creator more or less was getting pretty upset Capcom was whoring him out in so many different games that they decided not to put him in TvC. Nero seems like an obvious choice, though.

Franciska von Karma has been hinted at in the article mentioning Phoenix Wright but I sort of doubt they'd put her in before they find some way to work the series’ main character into the game.

Phoenix Wright?

cannot effing wait for this game