By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tales of Symphonia: Knights of Ratatosk FULL TGS 2007 Trailer, Good Quality

Man this game looks good.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Around the Network

ooo... a lloyd tease at the end .....

Actually good quality for a YouTube video. I wonder if they are doing anything different for the Wii though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Doesn't look like they've improved the graphics at all from the GC game, but it still looks nice. When is it released?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the Tales series started because Namco wanted to produce an RPG that could compete against the Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest series? Also didn't it fail to meet Namco's sales expectations because it was one of many RPGs on popular platforms (or was released to unpopular platforms)?

If I remembered correctly, I wonder what being one of the only good RPGs on a popular platform will do to the sales of this game ...

Hopefully a lot.

Tales of Symphonia (GC) was a good game.  Its sequel should be good as well.  With a high user base, it should do very well.

Around the Network

Anyone figure out which village Lloyd's in that's burning?

I wish they had shown more scenes of Marta fighting. I can't quite place her fighting style. It might be entirely new to the series.

I also finally realized that it's Emil in the logo standing in front of that gate/portal. Hmm...I really can't figure out where they'd take the Symphonia storyline next, but it's definitely going to be connected since it's following the Tales gaiden formula.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Graphically, looks about the same as the GC version. That's not a bad thing though.

I loved the GC game, my favourite RPG for the console. I hope this one has similar levels of effort put in.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Wow I can't wait!

But about the sales, I'd wonder if that game would sell more than the original one. The Wii's userbase is not bigger yet than the Cube's was, and the Cube wasn't really flooded by RPG's either.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

I'm pleasantly surprised with the progress that we can see since the early screenshots, myself. :)

Btw, did anyone notice that the world map spun around like the Wii's weather and news channels? :D (good idea namco!)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Hmm I need to complete the first one I'm on the second disc so I got a little more to go

My dog is way beyond my ranking list than you.

Din Apekatt