By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - OMG!!! I just one a 80 Gb ps3 on Ebay w/o even trying

Actually..... There's a X360 in my house (is my cousin's) But you are right in the graphics. They are not a deal at all. I own a wii for christ sake lol But no, seriously, graphics are not important for me. But if I get a multi game it will be in the Ps3 b/c that's the console I'm bringing back to mexico once i'm done with my career lol

Around the Network
tyig said:
No great deal, it's used and older model

What, are you on crack? Older model = more features and abilities.

It's a shame that it's not old enough to be the BC 80GB, but it's still better if older.

SW-5120-1900-6153

@Euphoria: you know me, of course that's the main reason to keep it, and it's a good one.

@Pullus Pardus Yeah, HS looks like a game that i'll enjoy.

@jigsawlover23 First of all, i love Saw, big fan. 2nd lol i know, but I already pay for it, and i'll keep it. Like Euphoria said, GoWIII is coming

For sure Maynard, if you love God of War (and I know you do), you will really enjoy the hell out of Heavenly Sword.

Excellent game.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Well Maynard hopefully you really give ur PS3 chance...ya kno?, just dont wait for GoW3 PS3 has alot of good games i think u'll enjoy. I highly recommend u give LBP a honest shot..I was kinda like I assumed LBP wasnt my thing and completely disregarded it intill makingmusic kept nagging me about it so i got and I love it we play it nearly every night its a REALLY amazing game

Around the Network

I would sell it because of the PSN account max with the console.. only 5 accounts can be on it(unless all 5 have been deactivated which is unlikely)..

I would sell it for $350 with 3 or 4 games, and buy a slim for $299

Still though its a good deal

mM
leo-j said:
I would sell it because of the PSN account max with the console.. only 5 accounts can be on it(unless all 5 have been deactivated which is unlikely)..

uuuhhh Leo...u can delete accounts

I'll try LBP. I will keep an open mind to the game, if i really like it, i will buy it.

@leo-j well, i'll see what's going on with the PSN account once i get it. If i get the chance to sell it for a good price (sell it and be able to get another model w/o spending extra money) i'll most likely do it

Wow Maynard you really got off easy on that one man!

Thats screams deal O' the year!

Congrats ya lucky man, hope you enjoy it, PS3 has alot to offer.

Xxain said:
leo-j said:

uuuhhh Leo...u can delete accounts

No, once a psn account is accessed in the console, the console automatically is linked with the account, even if you delete the account. You have to deactivate the system from that account.

Thats why people sell it, because they cant game share due to that, and at times cant even acess there own account.

mM