By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - OMG!!! I just one a 80 Gb ps3 on Ebay w/o even trying

I had a feeling u would resist LBP....get Lost Planet and prepare for Lost Planet 2

Around the Network

I heard Lost Planet on the PS3 was utter trash. That's what the reviews have come to and they also recommend the 360 version over the PS3.

No no no...that is such a lie...its a myth used between both camps to prove a point

Keep it

When you compare the both side by side the PS3 version simply comes off as not being up to par port with the Xbox 360 version. And its not understandable considering Capcom had a year to develop the game and it could of at least looked pretty good rather than rushed, but I know some people that actually looked past the faults of the PS3 version and played through it. I just see it as being odd for a PS3 user to recommend the PS3 version of Lost Planet as a pick up item.

Around the Network

geez man this is daylight stealing... lol

xlost8 said:
When you compare the both side by side the PS3 version simply comes off as not being up to par port with the Xbox 360 version. And its not understandable considering Capcom had a year to develop the game and it could of at least looked pretty good rather than rushed, but I know some people that actually looked past the faults of the PS3 version and played through it. I just see it as being odd for a PS3 user to recommend the PS3 version of Lost Planet as a pick up item.

so other than the slight graphical difference on PS3 version( alittle fuzzy, alittle darker) how is not up to par? and not im certain Maynard doesn't own a 360 so the PS3 version is the only thing I can recommend..and im also sure graphics isnt that big of a deal to Maynard....,rite Maynard?

You know damn well you need to keep it Maynard, God of War 3 is coming out in about 6-7 months.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Maynard_Tool said:
Well of course i'm trying all the games before selling them (yes, even transformers) but i know for sure i'll keep SF4... and i might conserve one of the resistance games.

I might get uncharted, but no LBP for me. I don't really find a lot in that game. I'll try it of course, but won't buy it at least i really dig the game. And Heavenly Sword looks like a go b/c i love GoW and HS looks like a less quality GoW with a chick instead of kratos.

And unfortunetely is the new 80 gb with no BC. But I'm getting a ps2 anywayz

Heavenly Sword is one of the most polished and good made game this gen, the voice acting, sound ,storyline, gameplay are all very very well made.

Well, if you don't pay, the seller will probably file an unpaid item strike against you, so it would probably be best if you paid and then sold it if you didn't want it.