By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - OMG!!! I just one a 80 Gb ps3 on Ebay w/o even trying

Maynard_Tool said:
No, unfortunately no BC. Those are more expensive hahaha but i wasn't looking for that b/c i'll also get a ps2Slim with 3 games for $60. So I wasn't looking for a BC ps3... still, I think i'll try to sell at least 3 of those 5 games. I want to keep SF4 and one of the resistances games... which one is better, the first or the second one?

I much preferred the first. Campaign co-op mode made it the better one for me. Although, I'm sure the online community is much more active for the sequel (if either are even active anymore...).

It couldn't hurt to play both and just sell after the matter. I thought that they were worth the playthrough. Besides, would you really want to play the second one without playing the first?

edit: I may have misinterpreted what you had meant. Did you mean play them both before selling one? If that's the case, simply sell them if you found neither to have a large amount of replayability.

Around the Network

It's a good deal, but I rarely buy used stuff, unless it's for my collection - i.e. rare VB games or Laseractive.

let me kno when u get LBP

ZenfoldorVGI said:
PullusPardus said:
as soon as you get it, buy better games.

There aren't many better games than CoD4.

you are joking right?

i hope you are. lol

Maynard_Tool said:
No, unfortunately no BC. Those are more expensive hahaha but i wasn't looking for that b/c i'll also get a ps2Slim with 3 games for $60. So I wasn't looking for a BC ps3... still, I think i'll try to sell at least 3 of those 5 games. I want to keep SF4 and one of the resistances games... which one is better, the first or the second one?

Well, its a sweet deal regardless as I said before since your getting about 5 games included. But since B/C isn't your concern you still developed and won a nice deal

Congrats, bro and I might I add please pick up Warhawk if you ever get the chance, its a truly awesome experience if your into flight/action games!

Around the Network

1. LBP and Uncharted are a must

xlost8 said:
Maynard_Tool said:

Well, its a sweet deal regardless as I said before since your getting about 5 games included. But since B/C isn't your concern you still developed and won a nice deal

Congrats, bro and I might I add please pick up Warhawk if you ever get the chance, its a truly awesome experience if your into flight/action games!

I honestly don't understand why all of Xbox 360 crowd love warhawk so much.don't get me wrong it's good but it's funny that every single Xbox 360 owner i talked to always talks so much good about warhawk.

Maynard_Tool said:

i don't know what to do... should I pay it? Should i just ignore it? Should it try to re-sell it in the outside?

You know how eBay works, right? Lol.

Seriously though, I'm pleased you've got one. Enjoy!

@spartan ur point??

Xxain said:
@spartan ur point??

no point,, just an observation. (i m not a big warhawk fan myself that's why i find it interesting)