By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS: Peace Walker 9min Trailer

KylieDog said:
So I take it there isn't even going to be an attempt at story this time?

Oh there be a story, what Kojima game DOESN'T have a story? The question you should be asking is if you can follow it.

And the short answer is probably no.

Around the Network

The first trailer built up the story - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx4k1aa07Ng&feature=fvsr

If they implement the multiplayer right, this could easily become the best selling MGS game in Japan.

Is there going to be a single player campaign as well with a serious storyline? Because i wouldnt be able to deal with this being the real game.

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

That was awesome.

Nice graphics for a psp title too.

Around the Network
Star Scream said:
If they implement the multiplayer right, this could easily become the best selling MGS game in Japan.

Hmmm is multiplayer on Portable systems really that important in Japan?

*Looks at DQIX and Monster Hunter*

Never Mind 

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

ShadowSoldier said:
KylieDog said:
So I take it there isn't even going to be an attempt at story this time?

Ye there will be. Most likely Kojima is going to use a resistance like setup for Multiplayer modes and have the single player campaign untouched. Co-op and Multiplayer Missions will be a seperate campaign themselves

That would make alot of sense when you look at his statement about "hundreds of hours to complete".

4 ≈ One

There is going to be a story.