By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Major news from Capcom for the ps3 next week?

RE5 leaves PS3 for Wii. Fanboys on Capcom forums cry moar.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Capcom is a master at tossing out sequels to every piece of IP they have so they'll probably shovel one or two onto the PS3, make them shiny, and pack in 30Gb of uncompressed audio.

I'll go with 3. Likely they replace the Japan popular franchise with an IP that will be more tailored to the Euro/American market.

Either that or they release a demo for one of their already announced games? Or a trailer?

port Dead Rising or something. I'd be really surprised if this was good news ....

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Probably Street Figher 2 Alpha BX 54.

Really I lost the numbers of total Street Fighter 2 games.

Around the Network

They did say they were shifting PS2 dev to PS3 - so I presume this means more PS3 software coming.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Point #2 had me laughing for quite a while. I would ROFL until death if it'd be true.

I hope PS3 owners only get a game update or something, it's not in my plans to buy a PS3.

Hoping for either Dead Rising, Resident Evil, or a new zombie type game.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

I think Capcom's going to Wii for the Monster Hunter was a great economic descion bc the main market for that game is Japan and when it MH3 is released 2008 Wii will still have a far larger lead in Japan. Companies make games for which will make them more money.

"Like you know"

I bet if it was released for the PS3 it would probally make the same amount of sales. Seriously all that really sells on nintendo systems is Nintendo games.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e