By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Edge vs. Christian was epic; I knew he was going to face Edge, but I still jizzed my pants when he came out.

Around the Network

^^^This!! I won't spoil it for anybody but I wish the outcome was different. I thought it was funny how Edge and Christian went from being brothers to being "former best friends". Gotta love wrestling continuity!!

d21lewis said:
^^^This!! I won't spoil it for anybody but I wish the outcome was different. I thought it was funny how Edge and Christian went from being brothers to being "former best friends". Gotta love wrestling continuity!!

I knew what the outcome had to be before the match began... and yet, I gotta say that was the best match i've seen in the WWE in... I don't know how long.  They had so many cool counters... including a lot of them that aren't "standard" it really worked out great.

Man I just felt bad for Buzz Aldrin though.

Oh,  Spoilers and stuff but... on another point... are we supposed to be rooting for Edge?  I mean later on when you compare the two acts they do outside of their matches...

Orton's move comes off as the Heel move, and Edge as the payback move.

Edge vs Christian actually happened on Raw, and it was fantastic. Can't wait for Over The Limit this Sunday.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

MasterZack said:
amp316 said:
MasterZack said:
Great! How i could't saw this thred before? :S

I don't know.

It's only on almost the hundredth page.  :p

Im a dumb

You are not dumb.

Anyone with a Zelda collection like that is brilliant.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

NXT was amazing people. Daniel's shoot stole the show.

Imphamis said:

I DVR NXT but I almost never find the time to watch it.  Because of your post, I decided to watch it.  It did not disappoint.  Thank you, Imphamis!!

Of all the NXT rookies, I think Otunga has the personality,but, no in-ring skills at all, Barrett has the size,but, no personality, Slater has ???, Gabriel has good in-ring skills,but, that's about it.

Daniel Bryan was right on everything he said about the WWE and Vince last night. I hope we do see him in the WWE on day.

d21lewis said:
Imphamis said:

I DVR NXT but I almost never find the time to watch it.  Because of your post, I decided to watch it.  It did not disappoint.  Thank you, Imphamis!!

Glad to be of some help

d21lewis said:

Heh, I forgot they used to be "brothers."

It's pretty awesome that Christian had two PPV quality matches back-to-back: one with Edge and the other one with Kofi Kingston.