By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

^^

Ortunga still finds ways to come off as green as grass. I do like wade though. Out of the 5 left, he's the only real star. Maybe DJ.

Around the Network

Smackdown was excellent, just tells you Smackdown doesn't need big main eventers to do well.

Christian and Kofi had a PPV quality match on Smackdown for the Intercontinental Title. Kofi won, which I'm glad because I wanted Christian to lose to pursue the World title. After Teddy presented the title to Kofi, Mcintyre returns and forces Long to return the newly won IC title from Kofi back to him. Apparently this is all McMahon's doing.

Swagger's collection of awards and achievements placed in the ring during another one of his long commercial interrupting speeches was.......I actually enjoy Swagger talking lol. Big Show eventually came out and started wrecking all his trophies and pictures.

Vickie Guerrero forced Beth to defend the Women's Championship in a handicap match against LayCool. Layla managed to pin an injured Beth while Michelle was down and out to become the new Women's Champion. They celebrated along with Vickie....................but I don't think Michelle really likes that Layla won and became champion instead of her.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

I turned on Smackdown for only a minute and saw the Dude Busters.

What the heck exactly is a Dude Buster?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Someone who likes to bust open dudes.....................yea. I think Grisham made a similar homosexual remark about their names.

Imphamis said:
Someone who likes to bust open dudes.....................yea. I think Grisham made a similar homosexual remark about their names.

It really wasn't a well thought out name, was it?

It reminds me of when the APA had those shirts that said Always Pounding Ass on the back of them.

Oh.  Also, I hope that Bryan Danielson, Daniel Bryan, or whatever he's called shows up on TNA since he is a fantastic wrestler.  Too bad he has the same charisma as a pile of toe nail clippings. 

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

I actually think WWE will return him under his real name, Bryan Danielson, nullifying his previous losses as "Daniel Bryan". Instead he goes on a winning streak, possibly taking the US title from The Miz as well.

Great! How i could't saw this thred before? :S

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Imphamis said:
I actually think WWE will return him under his real name, Bryan Danielson, nullifying his previous losses as "Daniel Bryan". Instead he goes on a winning streak, possibly taking the US title from The Miz as well.

What Bryan Danielson needs is a gimmick where he wears a mask or face paint and doesn't have to talk.  He's very impressive but just doesn't have "the look" and he doesn't have any mike skills at all.

MasterZack said:

I don't know.

It's only on almost the hundredth page.  :p

amp316 said:
MasterZack said:

I don't know.

It's only on almost the hundredth page.  :p

Im a dumb

MY ZELDA COLLECTION