By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

BasilZero said:
darkknightkryta said:

To tell you the truth, it's refreshing to see good talent in the IC title scene.  Everyone can only benefit from this.  Even the WWE Championship scene is good.  I mean, Styles is carrying everything, but it's making for a good feud.

Yeah the only good thing about the feud is Styles + "The Club" lol

There really doesnt seem to be anything interesting. The US title arc is a joke right now.

I cant believe they re-packaged the colons again too -__-.

Yeah they're probably going to give the title back to  Rusev.  For the better if you ask me.  Though John Cena is probably going to win the title back from Russev.  Which isn't a bad thing.  The bad thing is there's no heel to really fued with Cena for that title and I'd rather not see Del Rio or Shaemus wrestling for it, or wrestling period.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
darkknightkryta said:

Yeah they're probably going to give the title back to  Rusev.  For the better if you ask me.  Though John Cena is probably going to win the title back from Russev.  Which isn't a bad thing.  The bad thing is there's no heel to really fued with Cena for that title and I'd rather not see Del Rio or Shaemus wrestling for it, or wrestling period.

League of Nation was a great idea imo

Just the execution was done poorly - when you got 4 guys getting beaten up by 3 guys - you know something was a miss. Also they should have won the Tag titles from WM.

Anyways, yeah.....I can see Del Rio and Sheamus being against Cena for the US title...its not like they have any one else.

Though honestly what they should do is give the title to Bray Wyatt.

Dude's been wrestling as that persona for like 3 years and still hasnt won a title.

Missed chance for the Tag team titles too for both Rowan and Harper.

I'm still surprised to this day that Harper managed to get a title before Bray Wyatt -___-.

League of nations couldn't be executed any better.  Del Rio has over stayed his character, and unless he can do a complete gimmick change, is dead weight.  Shaemus is just all around bad.  He's bad in the ring, he's bad on the mic, they should just let him go.  I mean, when he fails worse than Reigns, you know something is wrong.  The only good on the team was Barret and Russev.  Russev only because he was hilarious, and Barret cause he's amazing on the mic and solid in the ring.  Russev needs a manager and Barret's injuries made sure he was on the way out.  Half the team needs to be future endeavered and the other half can't be a team.

They just drop the ball on Wyatt period.

What is this thread? It seems familiar.

I hope Sandow makes a go on the indie scene. I think he can be a good heel.

We're going to have TWO great cruiser-weight tournaments going soon, with New Japan's Super Juniors and the WWE's Cruiser-weight Classic. I'm excited.

AJ Styles has actually made me invested in a Roman Reigns storyline. Wow.

pokoko said:
What is this thread? It seems familiar.

I hope Sandow makes a go on the indie scene. I think he can be a good heel.

We're going to have TWO great cruiser-weight tournaments going soon, with New Japan's Super Juniors and the WWE's Cruiser-weight Classic. I'm excited.

AJ Styles has actually made me invested in a Roman Reigns storyline. Wow.

Yeah, Styles was a good purchase. 

I just realized Kana plays a lot of Street FIghter. First Sakura's theme for her entrances. Plus Mika's but slams.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

darkknightkryta said:
I just realized Kana plays a lot of Street FIghter. First Sakura's theme for her entrances. Plus Mika's but slams.

Who dat?

Kana?

Mika?

Or Sakura?

Asuka is a gamer. She made a twitter post awhile back about how some of them Florida roaches got on her Amiibos.

pokoko said:
FINAL WRESTLEMANIA 32 MATCH CARD
Triple H  vs. Roman Reigns World Heavyweight Championship
The Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon Hell In a Cell*
* If McMahon wins, he will control Monday Night Raw and Taker will not fight at WrestleMania again.
Brock Lesnar vs. Dean Ambrose No Holds Barred Street Fight
Charlotte  vs. Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks Divas Championship Triple Threat
Chris Jericho vs. A.J. Styles
Kevin Owens  vs. Dolph Ziggler, Sami Zayn, The Miz, Stardust, Sin Cara, Zack Ryder Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match
Kalisto  vs. Ryback United States Championship
League of Nations vs. New Day Handicap Match (4 vs. 3)

WRESTLEMANIA 32 PRESHOW MATCH CARD
The Dudley Boyz vs. The Usos
Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (Participants TBA)
Natalya, Paige, Brie, Alicia, Eva vs. Lana, Naomi, Tamina, Summer, Emma

(In reverse order)

They want Eva to be a babyface star, for some reason, so her team wins.  This will be terrible, though, and I probably won't be watching it.

John Cena eliminates everyone in the battle royal with a single AA.

Usos win, I guess.  I dunno.  Who cares.

New Day wins after LoN has discord.

Kalisto wins but Rybread destroys him after.

Owens retains, hopefully.

Styles has to beat Jericho.

Sasha shocks Charlotte.

Lesnar crushes Ambrose, Ambrose keeps getting up, ends up hits Lesnar with a million weapons but nothing works until he attacks Brocks tator tots for the pin.  Ambrose wins.

Triple H cheats like crazy and wins.  If it's no DQ then like a million people interfere.  Everyone cheers.  Triple H wins.

Undertaker beats down Shane but Shane won't quit.  Vince gets in Taker's grill and gets chokeslammed, then walks away.  Shane wins.

It's insane that I haven't been in this thread since before mania. With that said.

... wow. 

I really need to watch O'Reilly vs Kushida in the Best of the Super Juniors.

https://twitter.com/SenorLARIATO/status/733994094108782592/photo/1

Cody Rhodes has asked for and been granted his release from the WWE.

He's also dropped a damn well written explanation for the fans: