By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

SaviorX said:
Xxain said:
I had a dream Triple H died!!!!

So did half the RAW roster..........lol

* Powerbombs you *

Around the Network

So is Triple H something like 50 time World Champion now? What a joke. It pays to bang the boss's daughter.

A lot of people could get further recognition if the tag-team division meant something again.

The main event scene has the same 5 people over and over again, so there needs to be a few more people added to it. Why people likeShelton Benjamin aren't in the title hunt, I have no idea.

Established superstars need to give the younger ones some type of co-sign, like The Legacy is getting. Some people like John Morrison, in my opinion, should use a more serious gimmick as "faces".

Give people like Cena and HHH a little less airtime. They have proved enough and they get enough time as it is.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

The Tag Team Division fails nowadays...they need wayyyy more Tag Teams not just 2....remember the 24/7 hardcore championship defense those were hilarious

they need established Tag teams, WWE says that nobody like tag team wrestling now, but look at the success of TNA's Beer Money inc. they sell of tons of mercfhandise and wre the most over in the company other than A.J. Styles and Foley.

Around the Network

Bret Hart needs to make a one match comeback.

He's not in great shape after his stroke, so I doubt that will happen, I met him a year or so ago, and he seemed pretty out of it.

I just moved to Vegas. Now I get one of the Mexican wrestling leagues.

They're much more oldschool it's pretty enjoyable despite not knowing what they're saying.

Much better then the constant "Triple H is doing something!" stuff.

I mean... they're bringing back Degenration X? Triple H and Shawn Michaels have to be in their damn 40's by now.

SaviorX said:
A lot of people could get further recognition if the tag-team division meant something again.

The main event scene has the same 5 people over and over again, so there needs to be a few more people added to it. Why people likeShelton Benjamin aren't in the title hunt, I have no idea.

Established superstars need to give the younger ones some type of co-sign, like The Legacy is getting. Some people like John Morrison, in my opinion, should use a more serious gimmick as "faces".

Give people like Cena and HHH a little less airtime. They have proved enough and they get enough time as it is.

I think it's because Shelton Benjamin is still thought of as "That midcard guy."

Most of the "Main Eventers" kinda started as main eventers once they hit the spotlight... or were tag guys who went solo.  That's where tag team gets it's value.  It gets guys the spotlight... and gets them on the big stage... and saves them to be main eventers.  Well one of the two anyway.  Then the other one falls to midcard status.

Used to work great back in the day.  I mean that's how Shawn Micahels made it.

Kasz216 said:
SaviorX said:

I think it's because Shelton Benjamin is still thought of as "That midcard guy."

Most of the "Main Eventers" kinda started as main eventers once they hit the spotlight... or were tag guys who went solo.  That's where tag team gets it's value.  It gets guys the spotlight... and gets them on the big stage... and saves them to be main eventers.  Well one of the two anyway.  Then the other one falls to midcard status.

Used to work great back in the day.  I mean that's how Shawn Micahels made it.

Don't forget the Hart Foundation. The Undertaker was part of The Twin Towers when he first came to WWF as well.