By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Game Thread Round 2

Vote: Insomniac

You know what that means

Around the Network

Whelp, looks like there is a double hanging this time around. Ufortunately for you guys as you drag WoW off the the gallows to be strung up, it becomes painfully obvious that you just lynched another townie. A shame that you guys seem to love killing them so much. Are you all mafia or something?

Well I suppose there is a chance with Insomniac. I would like to draw this out as much as possible with night actions and the like, but there really isn't a point. The characters left really only have one option each. c03 will toss and turn filled with the guild of the many innocents he has killed. Zexen will be awake sneaking around, and ultimately killing the fly that has haunted him these last three days. The last mafia was killed after all. What else is there to do?

Townies win!

Who is up for another round?

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Ah, well I knew it was a lost cause after Craan was cruelly murdered by you barbarians!

A fun game overall, though I wish I had been around more for the beginning and that my logic had proved more effective at deceiving you guys... but I'm afraid Soleron, Zexen, and Words of Wisdom are more intelligent than myself.

I'd be up for another game; now that I've had some time to adjust to college, I'm finding it a bit easier to have some time to breathe and whatnot.

Yay! We win!! Sorry, WoW, but I wanted to make sure that we didn't pick wrong. Your sacrifice was necessary.

I'm up for a new one whenever you wanna

Oh, I was watching T.V...

Sorry WoW!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Well I am hoping someone else is willing to run it. With any luck we can cycle it well enough to have everyone get a good number of chances to play.

I'm willing to run the next one...

I called dibs for it, after all.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Should we have whoever's gonna run the next one PM the other people who played in this game in case they'd like to participate in the next one (as in people who were killed early on in the game)? Hopefully we can avoid any late entries and still have quite a few people playing.

EDIT: I guess c03 is running the next one. It's up to you if you'd like to do this then, I guess.

^ Eh, should I do that right now?

I'm going to make the thread tomorrow at noon.

Edit: nevermind, I'm just gonna PM when I'm making the thread.

That makes the most sense. Just make the thread whenever you are ready. Count me in!