By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Rise and Rise of the PS#

This was a well thought out article from a blog post.
It is very interesting to see all the stuff the PS3 has went through since 2005.

Around the Network

dude.....lol you are the best lol....naw but seriously am i the only PS fanyboy who actually listened when Sony said that this was a decade old system- 10yrs for those who need numbers-this isn't a sprint for Sony its a marathon- you know what do a post like this in say 5 yrs and see whats what- i can guarantee this- both the Xbox and the Wii will have new consoles out by then and when you add the price of their current console and next put together, they will  cost more than the original PS3 cost- I predicting this fact now- see me in 5yrs.  

Big problem with the comparision picture, it doesnt show and HDMI output on the new PS3 but it has one. All PS3s do in fact, just not the 2 they promised at the beginning.

I hope this come out for real.

I just saved the PS3=Win

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
We'll see what impact the Slim has very soon. I believe it's going to be MASSIVE!

You bet it will be!

the chart between 16th and 22nd august the ps3 sales will probably have rised quite a bit (due to price drop of current model)
then between 23rd and 29th it'll have risen once again, due to slim being released some places. (I think?)
and finally, between 30th august and 5th september it'll be AWESOME, since slim is then released worldwide :D

Currently Playing: Uncharted 2 & Kingdom Hearts 2
2010 Predictions: Click Me

Games on my "Must Buy" List:

Diablo III (PC)
God of War III (PS3)
Gran Turismo 5 (PS3)
Final Fantasy Agito XIII (PSP)
Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PS3)
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
The Last Guardian (PS3)

You should really linka source with that ...

Can't wait to see how Uncharted 2 does. in October.

@ CGI

Soleron posted the link

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

good read.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!!