By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do discs matter?

"A penis must be completely erect in order to obtain an accurate measurement. This may be difficult to achieve in a clinical setting. At least one Brazilian doctor resorted to injecting penises with drugs to induce erection, which gave more consistent results. Some clinicians measure the penis by stretching the flaccid penis as far as comfortably possible. Self-reported measurements tend to be unreliable because men often want to report a larger penis size."

But I see your point. In a volunteer study, who's going to show up to get their penis measured when they have....

MICROPENIS----"An adult penis with an erect length of less than 7 cm or just over 2 inches but otherwise formed normally is referred to in a medical context as having the micropenis condition. Some of the identifiable causes are deficiency of pituitary growth hormone and/or gonadotropins, mild degrees of androgen insensitivity, a variety of genetic syndromes, and variations in certain Homeobox genes. Some types of micropenis can be addressed with growth hormone or testosterone treatment in early childhood."

"A news post on New Scientist dated December 6, 2004 reads "A new surgical procedure has allowed men with abnormally short penises to enjoy a full sex life and urinate standing up, some for the first time. Tiny "micro-penises" have been enlarged to normal size without losing any erogenous sensation, say UK doctors.""

Around the Network

since gamer seems to be the only woman here responding--which is more important to women in general-- the length or the diameter

^ Check out my post, the one before last.

interesing

I think an over all balance between the two is nice. As long as it works and the guy can use it don't worry about it. Remember though boys, exercise and a healthy diet can greatly benefit size and performance.

Around the Network

girl gamer yes i agree excersize and eating healthy does wonders. hehe

dick cheney loves me, he wants to take me hunting

mkwii code- 1977-0565-0049

what has vgchartz come to

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Madness and Excess is what it has come to... now all we can do is wait for the god's to punish us.

Lost tears of Kain said:

Exactly what I was thinking about ... this is the second ruined thread on this day :( 

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:
Lost tears of Kain said:

Exactly what I was thinking about ... this is the second ruined thread on this day :( 

There's already another thread about this very same subject.