By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 UK Exclusive Games B4 Xmas 2007

I'm trying to compile a list of PS3 exclusive games being released in the UK b4 Xmas.

They are:

The Eye of Judgment
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Haze
Hot Shots Golf 5
SingStar
Time Crisis 4
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Wipeout HD
Echochrome
NBA 08
SOCOM: Confrontation

That seems to be it.  I wonder if any of them will be delayed until next year....the PS3 needs these games to help it out this Xmas.  And GT5 Prologue would be very nice as well.  Haze is a big one IMHO and SOCOM would help big style, especially to convert the PS2 owners.

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

Around the Network

I think SingStar and SOCOM are not going to make it this year.

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

krik said:
I think SingStar and SOCOM are not going to make it this year.

You can already get Singstar in parts of Europe.

Does Unreal 3 count? From what I heard at Gamestop last night, it's coming out the same day as Haze. I know it's on the PC too, but technically that isn't a console. I don't think. And it won't be on the 360 til next year.

I thought that UT3 was delayed till 08 for ps3? I am having hard to believe that Socom is coming out this year, only seen 1 video from it.

Around the Network

I don't know what to tell you except that I got that info from Gamestop last night, right off the dude's release sheet. He even asked me if I wanted to reserve it, and commented on the fact that it was coming out the same day as Haze.

I also doubt SOCOM will be out by xmas.

Theres 3 games on that list I plan on buying though.

Not exactly a killer lineup...

Especially since Haze and UT3 are timed exclusives... (Gamestop USA updated the dates to both shortly after the exclusivity announcements... Haze is now January for 360, and UT3 is February but will probably pushed back with the UT3 delay on PS3).

According to Epic, regarding Unreal Tournament 3:

Midway pushed the release date to 2008 to play safe, but it's still possible it may be released in December. Nothing's sure yet.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

UT 3 for this year is still up in the air, but I wonder what Sony will get outta the PS3's first Christmas.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.