By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Does PS3 or Wii have an answer to this protential Fall 2010 X360 lineup?

Munkeh111 said:
Resistance 3, probably MotorStorm 3, Jak and Daxter 4 are very probable for the holidays.

Games likely to come out at some point in 2010 exclusive to PS3 are:

MAG Jan
Heavy Rain Q1
God of War 3 (March)
ModNation Racers
PSmote
The Last Guardian
Eat Sleep Play game
Lightbox Interactive game
Sony Bend console game?
Killzone 3 ?????
More LBP DLC (enough for a game)
Agent ?
Final Fantasy Versus XIII ? (prob only JP)
Kingdom Hearts 3 ?????????

So the answer is wait and see

Munkeh!! put the kettle on for some PG! we need to discuss that you forgot final fantasy 14, they also announced that for 2010 , I agree with all of your list except for killzone 3, it may be annouced at that time though.

Around the Network

If Sony releases The Last Guardian and Mod Nation Racers next Fall I would put that above your list in the OP.

Someone in here mentioned sales, but you're talking about your 4th Halo branded game this gen, 3rd Gears branded game this gen and your 2nd Fable branded game this gen. How many systems will that move?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

To add to that, if Nintendo gives me Zelda Wii next year along with Mario Galaxy 2 I would put that above a 75% FPS infested list as well.

*Gears is a TPS. So 50% FPS infested and 75% shooter infested overall.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Adding in FF XIV to my list now, I admit I forgot about that, and the Agency

I'll wait until E3 2010 before I decide who has the best fall/end of year line up for 2010.

There are plenty of games coming out in the first half of 2010 to be excited about. Once we've got them I'll look further forward.

Around the Network

There will be loads of games for both consoles, and guaranteed there will be some awesome games released that year that we don't even know about yet, it really is too early to tell.

Asriel said:
I'll wait until E3 2010 before I decide who has the best fall/end of year line up for 2010.

There are plenty of games coming out in the first half of 2010 to be excited about. Once we've got them I'll look further forward.

Judging by how this year has played out so far in terms of Fall releases, I would say that we would need to wait longer than that.

Currently playing:

Yes. Super Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid: Other M and Zelda Wii are the answers.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

go 360! fable 3/gears 3 ftw!

Realistically speaking there is nothing Sony can put out next fall that will match Halo Reach, unlike ODST, Reach is a 'proper' (pre)sequal and its number will be absolutely massive.

Also, MS was be extremely stupid to play BOTH Gears 3 and Reach in the same year nevermind the same Holiday, they will eat into each other's sale massively as they cater to the same audience on the same platform.

Saying that, the best selling system will still be the Wii and it's software will still be on top no matter what.

Last Guardian though will be by gaming Nirvana if it gets release next year.