By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - WOW Yahoo is going crazy over ps3 slim!!!

No PS1 and 2 were not being beaten by a "Casual" and the infamous "60% Failure rate" systems.

Around the Network

PS3 Slim announcement is big news and sadly one of the worst kept secrets in gaming history.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Snake612  It was viral marketing,Free and very effective.

maynard tool my advice is that wait till THe LAst Guardian (by the SOTC people) comes out & then buy a PS3

by then gow 3 will be out & the ps3's price will be even lower

Garnett said:

No PS1 and 2 were not being beaten by a "Casual" and the infamous "60% Failure rate" systems.

what are you talking about? The wii doest have 60% failure rate

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

@CGI I think the Wii is a great system,and its not "Casual" and the 360 sure as hell dosent fail 60% of the time.

I used Quotation marks cause its incorrect facts. Not real truths.

AkibaFan said:
maynard tool my advice is that wait till THe LAst Guardian (by the SOTC people) comes out & then buy a PS3

by then gow 3 will be out & the ps3's price will be even lower

I was thinking about that. I mean, not until the last guardian comes out... but I was thinking to wait until a price drop on the ps3slim, and buy a ps2 in the mean time.

I'm gonna spend around $2,000 on a new drum set in November so.... i was gonna wait a lil bit anyways.

Garnett said:

Of course not... the casual console last gen, which was also the one with the greatest failure rate system was the ps2... it couldn't beat itself.

@Maynard_Tool  It also had the best games as exclusives too.

@Garnett I don't know about that. That's a matter of preference. It had great exclusives, I'd never deny that. But for me, the best exclusives are always with Nintendo. Why? I love Nintendo games. Mario, Metroid, Smash, Zelda, Kirby.....

So you are not using facts anymore my friend