By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I don't think it is a huge deal. Sales of the PS3 will bump for sure initially, but it remains to be seen if it is sustainable.

Some people act as if on the day the slim comes out, no other console will even sell one unit more. Even if the slim outsells MS every month, it will take some time to close that 8some million console gap with the xbox, the wii gap notwithstanding.

Competition is always a good thing. Things were really starting to stagnate.

"Man is born free but is everywhere in chains" - Rousseau

Around the Network

@ fastford, please, PS3 sales will reach 1m the week that the slim comes out, and will outsell the 360 by at least 6m this holiday, it will overtake the Wii the day that XIII comes out in the West

@munkeh111, u got to be kidding right, with that comment? because its the dumbest thing i've heard in a long time. the ps3 will not outsell the 360 by 6 million this holiday and then pass the wii in the west when ff13 comes out, pls be serious. the ps3 will do well, but not and i repeat not that well.
also why in this thread does it have a ton of ps3 fanboys trashing it, no reason too.
ppl are speaking out of their asses so much and proclaiming the ps3 now going to destroy the 360 and the wii, just because its now $299. use some common sense ppl, all the systems will do well this holiday and i hope they all continue to as well next year, they all have good to great game lineups this fall/winter and next year as well. so lets enjoy these game lineups of all systems and be happy with that and stop all this bullshit about the ps3 doing this and that and what will m$ do now. like i have said many times before i love all the systems and will continue to support them all, why? because i love gaming. simple as that. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@munkeh111, u got to be kidding right, with that comment? because its the dumbest thing i've heard in a long time. the ps3 will not outsell the 360 by 6 million this holiday and then pass the wii in the west when ff13 comes out, pls be serious. the ps3 will do well, but not and i repeat not that well.
also why in this thread does it have a ton of ps3 fanboys trashing it, no reason too.
ppl are speaking out of their asses so much and proclaiming the ps3 now going to destroy the 360 and the wii, just because its now $299. use some common sense ppl, all the systems will do well this holiday and i hope they all continue to as well next year, they all have good to great game lineups this fall/winter and next year as well. so lets enjoy these game lineups of all systems and be happy with that and stop all this bullshit about the ps3 doing this and that and what will m$ do now. like i have said many times before i love all the systems and will continue to support them all, why? because i love gaming. simple as that. :)

Chill.... man, he's joking. For Christ sake, get off your high horse.

@SheekUK 

Worst damage control? Nah remember "LBP will be huge"? then after it came out "What i ment by Huge" lol 

Around the Network
Garnett said:

@SheekUK 

Worst damage control? Nah remember "LBP will be huge"? then after it came out "What i ment by Huge" lol 

Judging by the awards, media attention, and sales for it, I think it was pretty huge O.o, especially for a brand new IP and an unknown developer...

What more did you want? 10 million? XD

Akvod said:
Garnett said:

@SheekUK 

Judging by the awards, media attention, and sales for it, I think it was pretty huge O.o, especially for a brand new IP and an unknown developer...

QFT.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Akvod said:
Garnett said:

@SheekUK 

QFT.

QTE

Akvod said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Akvod said:
Garnett said:

@SheekUK 

QFT.

QTE

Quick time event? (What does QTE mean?)

tedsteriscool said:
Akvod said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Akvod said:
Garnett said:

@SheekUK 

QFT.

QTE

Quick time event? (What does QTE mean?)

Ding!!!

You leveled up! XD