By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Another WM+ Bundle: NHL 2K10

Has the Grinder actually been confirmed? I know HVS has talked about the M+ in interviews, but I thought it was only Gladiator that got the confirmation.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Yeah The Grinder has WM+ confirmed. Theres a character that focuses on melee attacks.

Grinder has MotionPlus compatibility. There's a character whose main weapon is a sword that gets enhanced if you have the attachment.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

yeah hockey game with 1:1 controls...lets have it please!

has anyone else played this yet?
i just had my first 2 matches.
my first impression is way better than last years! the presentation is a lot better and it plays more fluid. it has a lot of modes and features too, but i'll have to check those all out first. looks like i will get quite some fun out of this.
...i have to learn the new motion+ controls though, i really sucked in my first match. not sure yet if that scheme will be for me.

I'll continue playing now and will report back later. :)

Around the Network

wow sounds awesome! if this game is any good then im definately buying the Wii version 1:1 , im gonna spend some money on sports games this year.

I'm glad they give M+ some support and not just let it die.