By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Another WM+ Bundle: NHL 2K10

But this one is exclusive for the good people in Canada.

Release Date l September 15th, 2009

I found this information out on the official 2K Sports site.

Wii™

Face-Off Online | Create online teams, play in leagues, tournaments and run your mouth over Wii Speak. Multi-console action supports up to 5 players per team.

Better Graphics | More accurate player looks and styles, brighter arenas and realistic pre-game introductions.

Control The Puck | More realistic and responsive game controls. Wii Motion Plus means one-to-one control over puck handling, shooting and defensive play. New features include stumble shots and stick lifts.

Multi-Console Wi-Fi play with 5 players Per Team?!? That doesn't seem right.

Edit | Game also supports Roster Updates / Classic Controller

So we have Tiger Woods, Grand Slam Tennis, Red Steel 2 and NHL 2K10. I don't remember the last time that Nintendo was doing this kind of things with third parties.

Around the Network

They are gonna make sure it is everywhere.

wow cool i have waited a long time for a game like this! don't play sports games that often but this is using WM+ so this will be fun :D

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

awesome will buy

Support is proliferating fast, far faster than Balance Board.

A good sign.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

They want to make sure install base of the MotionPlus is a non-issue when developers consider adding functionality to their games.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I would once again like to remind everyone that way back when I predicted that Red Steel 2 would get a bundle, at least double digit people said I was crazy because Nintendo wouldn't allow third party bundles that might take away sales from Sports Resort.

neener neener.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

thekitchensink said:
They want to make sure install base of the MotionPlus is a non-issue when developers consider adding functionality to their games.

Well, they are doing a damn good job.

Released:

Grand Slam Tennis
Tiger 10
Virtua Tennis '09
Wii Sports Resort
Nihon Yakyuu Kikou Shounin Batting Revolution

In production:

Red Steel 2
Kidz Sports - Crazy Mini Golf (motion Plus version)
Food Network: Cook or Be Cooked
Academy of Champions
Span Smasher
Gladiator A.D.
The Grinder
James Cameron's Avatar: The Game
NHL 2K10

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

frybread said:
Released:

Grand Slam Tennis
Tiger 10
Virtua Tennis '09
Wii Sports Resort
Nihon Yakyuu Kikou Shounin Batting Revolution

In production:

Red Steel 2
Kidz Sports - Crazy Mini Golf (motion Plus version)
Food Network: Cook or Be Cooked
Academy of Champions
Span Smasher
Gladiator A.D.
The Grinder
James Cameron's Avatar: The Game
NHL 2K10

Don't forget Zelda Wii--Miyamoto confirmed it will be MotionPlus-exclusive.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."