By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii/Ps3/360 - National Survey Shows Which Is Most Wanted For The Holidays.

Are they asking potential console shoppers or just if you could get one thing what would it be? There are many questions to ask about statistics. At anyrate, the Playstation brand name achieved them a 2% gain among men. Thats not too good.

Around the Network

HDtv's are not expensive. they are at the price that Tv's have always been now. they are more expensive then SDtv's of course but thats the same differance between when people would buy a big tv 30" over an average size tv 27". Remember you can get an HD tv for decent prices just dont expect it to have 1080p. I have a samsung 720p/1080i Hdtv that I bought 20 months ago for 550 bux. Yes cheaper than I bought my PS3 for.

Wow they got a whole 1,200 respondants. That seems a bit short. I mean that's around what we usd to go for in college. I'd be intrested in how they conducted their sampling. Wonder if they have a proper report on their website.

I know peeps that are buying ps3 this holiday. The wii false craze is over. PSP sold on par with wii (both 90k) in NA last week. 360 outsold it. grow up and face the truth.

No pirate hat on that list? It sucks.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
Wow they got a whole 1,200 respondants. That seems a bit short. I mean that's around what we usd to go for in college. I'd be intrested in how they conducted their sampling. Wonder if they have a proper report on their website.

A random sample of 1200 is great, actually.

ok justincoool, we are sorry for our false sense of realism.

justincoool said:
I know peeps that are buying ps3 this holiday. The wii false craze is over. PSP sold on par with wii (both 90k) in NA last week. 360 outsold it. grow up and face the truth.

You betcha, trooper. Fight the good fight.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

HDTV must be the popular thing now. I still think Microsoft and Sony rushed this format to the market to fast. They should of waited for next gen for the Blu-ray and HD DVD to take place. Well actually Sony should of waited. They are basically forcing Blu-ray into homes because of the PS3.

justincoool said:

Aww, how cute.

Another Sony fanboy who's in a constant state of denial.

suc·cess      [suhk-ses] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun

1.the favorable or prosperous termination of attempts or endeavors.
2.the attainment of wealth, position, honors, or the like.
3.a successful performance or achievement: The play was an instant success.
4.a person or thing that is successful: She was a great success on the talk show.

For more information, see Nintendo's 42% market share vs Sony's 17% .

Currently playing: Civ 6