By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Failure Rate is 54.2 Percent

Lost_Soul said:

Yeah well this is nothing new.

We all now that the 360 does that..

But still people seem to like it to buy bad hardware for a low price..

Well that is a trollish thing to say. You sir had better watch yourself, some people here get pretty huffy when a person says things like that. Bad hardware? Have you not heard of the new chipsets? Also the unprecidented level of support MS gave the RROD? Many people buy the 360 because of the games it plays as well as the features it has...something which you could learn from.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Around the Network
ironman said:
Lost_Soul said:

Yeah well this is nothing new.

We all now that the 360 does that..

But still people seem to like it to buy bad hardware for a low price..

Well that is a trollish thing to say. You sir had better watch yourself, some people here get pretty huffy when a person says things like that. Bad hardware? Have you not heard of the new chipsets? Also the unprecidented level of support MS gave the RROD? Many people buy the 360 because of the games it plays as well as the features it has...something which you could learn from.

unprecidented?

microsoft it's getting state demand.

they are being sued, it could been worse without the warranty.

Sued or not, the three year warrenty is umprecidented, and it is MS that is providing it.  

Past Avatar picture!!!

ironman said:

Sued or not, the three year warrenty is umprecidented, and it is MS that is providing it.  

umprecidented would the console launched with the 3 year warranty.

like sony and panasonic LCD and plasma. they all have 3 year warranty but because the trust their high quality product.

Xoj said:
ironman said:

like sony and panasonic LCD and plasma. they all have 3 year warranty but because the trust their high quality product.

Unprecidented IS a console with a 3 year warrenty. It doesn't have to be at launch to be unprecidented...look at the Chrysler warrenties, they now have unlimited powertrain warrenties..this is unprecidented in the automobile world. And it happened midway through several model runs. I guess using you logic, since Chrysler has not had an unlimited power train warrenty since the launch of the Town and Country van, Town and Country vans, do not have an unprecidented warrenty, while the new Dodge Challenger does since the line was started after the new warrenty. 

Past Avatar picture!!!

Around the Network
ironman said:
Xoj said:
ironman said:

Unprecidented IS a console with a 3 year warrenty. It doesn't have to be at launch to be unprecidented...look at the Chrysler warrenties, they now have unlimited powertrain warrenties..this is unprecidented in the automobile world. And it happened midway through several model runs. I guess using you logic, since Chrysler has not had an unlimited power train warrenty since the launch of the Town and Country van, Town and Country vans, do not have an unprecidented warrenty, while the Dodge Challenger does. 

chryler it's not a good company to begin with, so yeah not a good example.

and those companies are getting beat by japanese car companies like toyota and honda.

Xoj said:
ironman said:
Xoj said:
ironman said:

Unprecidented IS a console with a 3 year warrenty. It doesn't have to be at launch to be unprecidented...look at the Chrysler warrenties, they now have unlimited powertrain warrenties..this is unprecidented in the automobile world. And it happened midway through several model runs. I guess using you logic, since Chrysler has not had an unlimited power train warrenty since the launch of the Town and Country van, Town and Country vans, do not have an unprecidented warrenty, while the Dodge Challenger does. 

chryler it's not a good company to begin with, so yeah not a good example.

and those companies are getting beat by japanese car companies like toyota and honda.

XD seriously? The state of the company doesn't matter here, we were talking about unprecidented warranties. Nice try though, you don't look the least bit like a fanboy now. XD you crack me up dood.

Past Avatar picture!!!

My failure rate is a lot higher than the 360's!

FKNetwork said:
My failure rate is a lot higher than the 360's!

i agree =D :P

humans are so inperfect.

i had 4 ring of deaths =(
this is sad, i think.

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero