By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - New Film Coming Out Called "Gamer"

I although think it looks rather good.

Around the Network

We're in the midst of Inglorious Basterds and District 9. Why bother with this movie?

I'm going with Happy Squirrel here with this being a shameless rip-off of The Running Man. Gerard Butler has really been picking nothing but garbage roles since getting big because of 300.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:

We're in the midst of Inglorious Basterds and District 9. Why bother with this movie?

I'm going with Happy Squirrel here with this being a shameless rip-off of The Running Man. Gerard Butler has really been picking nothing but garbage roles since getting big because of 300.

This. I simply have more interesting things to watch...

4 ≈ One

This movie has potential to be absolutely terrible.

Super Mario Brothers, Resident Evil, Mortal Kombat, The Wizard, video game movies are absolutely terrible. This seems interesting, but it will fail.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

looks absaloutly terrible

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

dtewi said:
Super Mario Brothers, Resident Evil, Mortal Kombat, The Wizard, video game movies are absolutely terrible. This seems interesting, but it will fail.

Resident Evil 1 and 2 were really good. What are you talking about!

Boutros said:
dtewi said:

Resident Evil 1 and 2 were really good. What are you talking about!

Extinction was terrible.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

This movie is stupid, no other way to put it.

Ignoring the fact it has someone calling themselves Ludicrous, it's just a stupid premise. It sounds like some genius writer who has never played a game thought the concept would be cool and edgy while appealing to the hip young crowd when it actually just falls flat in its face.

Itwesterm said:
This movie is stupid, no other way to put it.

Ignoring the fact it has someone calling themselves Ludicrous, it's just a stupid premise. It sounds like some genius writer who has never played a game thought the concept would be cool and edgy while appealing to the hip young crowd when it actually just falls flat in its face.

I don't get why so many rappers are getting acting gigs. Aren't there some good, stuggling black actors out there who could use the part? I mean, I can hang on every word that Morgan Freeman speaks in his films. Samuel L. Jackson is great in just about everything he does. But it seems that a large portion of the black acting gigs these days are going to rappers that can't act. I don't get it.